Hello there fellow star wars nerds!

Hunter_Of_Gales

Hello everyone! So i've been playing for a bit on and off, and i still know little to nothing about end game. I've done a full story arc but that's about it. I'm looking for a bunch of active people to play with. I'd really like to get deeper into this community; if anyone is interested in playing with me my main characters name is Kushaia. I'll add everyone who adds me back. Thanks in advance for the company!!

I would advice to state on what server you're looking for people to play with. If you're looking for PvE/PvP, you should probably try to join to a guild. There are few guild recruitment forums here in the server forums, while you can find more people recruiting in-game if not here.

• 4 months later...

In my humble opinion you should go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpJlq8u0mOBSAKv1KmTTfQ

Swtorista has created a Wonderful Training Program called the Academy on you tube.

It is a comprehensive playlist of need to know information, watch them all so you can make a informed decision about the direction to go in next. If you don't you will waste time,money,credits,and coins.

There is entirely to much outdated info about the game to sift through on your own. That can lead you down a incorrect path so be careful.

My favorite information sources other then swtorista are:

dulfy.net is the best written overall information source that has been around since the game began.

Torfasion.com So you don't waste time,money,credits, and coins on Transmog/appearance you don't like or that will be replaced like the most from the very begining. Good luck

:csw_yoda: May the force be with you.

• 2 months later...