PvP at 60.

Voice_GS

Hey all

I was wondering which faction is the under dog in normal WZ and Ranked WZ at 60. Do Imperials seem to win most of the time or does Republic? As I would like to join the faction that seems to be the underdog as I do like to have a challenge when I play games.

Is 50/50, 70% Imp 30% Rep or vice versa.

Thanks.

Voice

Imps win more, can't say by how much. As for ranked, imp has more teams running and more solo people.

I think for ranked it does not matter. 90% of the decent players have alts on both fractions, but I agree that they tend to play on imp side more. For solo I won 80% of my games in the last 2 weeks on rep side, but this will probably change when the imp solo heroes return for the season. Regs are pretty much 50-50. I would say it does not matter much, but imp side is a little bit favored

Hey all

I was wondering which faction is the under dog in normal WZ and Ranked WZ at 60. Do Imperials seem to win most of the time or does Republic? As I would like to join the faction that seems to be the underdog as I do like to have a challenge when I play games.

Is 50/50, 70% Imp 30% Rep or vice versa.

Thanks.

Voice

What others already said. NWZ 50 / 50 win ratio, rankeds slightly better for the imps.

There is more Imps, so you can play more often due to bigger population (wargames in the morning).

Imps are more than double in this server .Last midnight check :

Rep fleet : 74

Imp fleet: 120 ppl only on first instance

The server have become a lot unbalanced the last 2 months. Many people who favorite rep side stop their subs and quit the game already because didn't buy the expansion.Plus many reroll imps because they scared to play in rep side

For first time 3 years playing this game , 7 warzones and I had only 1 win .

Why? because all imp teams was double ranked.

Rep side had no even a single good team .Plus in 7 wz's only 2 healers , rest was without , and all pugs .Imps had min 2 healers on each match.

Conclusion : The server have population problem.Seek some other server who are balanced better than here