- The New Guild - [not named yet] - May change this to "Guild Recruitment"

SevenTailz

Hello!

After a while of playing this game, played through the whole story (Jedi Knight, except :OPS: "Temple of Sacrifice"..)

I decided to create a Guild.

So if you are or have atleast one lv50 (or above) you are welcome to join the guild. <-- This is just for the first 3.

The first 3 that's interested of joining the Guild, have the oppertunity to get promoted to a High rank immediatly. (if, ofc, you have the social competence that's needed.)

My rules for the Guild would be as following:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1.a || In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.

1.b || Behave nice against all players.

2 || No chat abuse.

3 || Be ready to help a Guild member.

4 || Do not demand help.

5 || Be nice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

These are the rules as it is now.

Info:

It is a republic Guild for now. Will see if there will be an Imperial as well.

Reply here or PM me if you are interested to start a new Guild with nice enviroment. :)

Edited by SevenTailz
Spelling correction.

should you decide to make it on the Empire side let me know "mains name Destrõ", me and a few friends are looking for a raiding guild on this side "not a lot there" were all in 186's/192's "DPS"

Regardless good luck in your guild idea and should I see you on yavin ill wave :cool:

Edited by drth_destro

should you decide to make it on the Empire side let me know "mains name Destrõ", me and a few friends are looking for a raiding guild on this side "not a lot there" were all in 186's/192's "DPS"

Regardless good luck in your guild idea and should I see you on yavin ill wave :cool:

Thanks for showing interest!

If I do, I sure will let you know! :)

Hello i recently got back into swtor no level 60 yet due to exams etc.

But I'm willing to help create and join.

Mainly playing on my smuggler atm nekso if you want to contact me ingame. I have lvl 55 on both sides if you decide to not go republic.

This is awesome! We might have a guild soon! I've got a friend as well that is interested!

I don't have that much of experience about gearing and such, but I'm learning, and hopefully you guys are better at it than I am!

So, I'll contact you guys when it happens!

:)