KotFE Throne Room - Place Your Bets Speculation/Possible Spoilers

ddommus

Possible spoilers ahead.

So we see Darth Marr in the thrown room confronting Valkorion with your "Outlander". What are the chances Marr leaves that room alive? I think Valkorion is going to one shot Marr just to show you how powerful he is.

Thoughts...

Possible spoilers ahead.

So we see Darth Marr in the thrown room confronting Valkorion with your "Outlander". What are the chances Marr leaves that room alive? I think Valkorion is going to one shot Marr just to show you how powerful he is.

Thoughts...

Nah.

Marr either cuts a deal, or Valky discovers Marr has a series of Life-Model Decoys... that he deploys from a secret carrier, for difficult missions.

Start of video Marr is there, end of video Knight is alone... Dun Dun Duuuuuun. He dies. But no really, if you slow down the video between the opening scene and the clips of them fighting presumably while you are breaking out, there is a short scene where Marr cuts down one of the soldiers so he is there breaking you out. Of course that could be that you team up with Marr and Lana in attacking the palace or whatever and get captured leading up to the confrontation with Valkorion where both you and Marr are bound at the wrists.

Edit: 2:59 of this video is Marr engaged in fighting during the fight clips they show of Lana etc.

Its probably where they are breaking you out given the scene where Lana views you in carbonite down the hall (maybe?). Conclusion, Marr survives the initial scene.

Edited by Bobs_YourUncle

That is Marr innthetrailer, been confirmed:

http://dulfy.net/2015/08/06/swtor-gamescom-cantina-tour-qa/

Careful, spoilers.

You beat me to it, lol

Sure it is speculation OP but if I was guessing I would say the same as you. Don't like this much though as Satete will most likely get the same fate as Marr, if and stress the IF it go's down in that way.

But given the **** ending Revan had, we should expect this I guess.

We are probably watching the "Republic Version" of the cutscene. In other words, if an Imperial were doing it, Marr would be swapped for Satele Shan. You know, to show both the Republic and Empire joining forces to fight Valkorian.

We are probably watching the "Republic Version" of the cutscene. In other words, if an Imperial were doing it, Marr would be swapped for Satele Shan. You know, to show both the Republic and Empire joining forces to fight Valkorian.

That would be cool. Maybe Theron will break you out of carbonite if you are an emperial.

Edit: and do I see T4 or whatever the first knight droid companion is in one of the clips where the knight is running out? Maybe we do get an original companion back once broken out afterall.

Edited by Bobs_YourUncle

That would be cool. Maybe Theron will break you out of carbonite if you are an emperial.

Edit: and do I see T4 or whatever the first knight droid companion is in one of the clips where the knight is running out? Maybe we do get an original companion back once broken out afterall.

There is a frame where T3, Kira and Doc piloting the Knight's ship into hyperspace

In one of the original cutscenes, where we first see Nico, he has a droid with him, who I think might maybe possibly be the same droid the JK gets in the beginning? I don't remember, I only saw the JK storyline as a consular playing with my girlfriend, but I think they said that droid was old and special or something. Wouldn't surprise me if they were one and the same.

In one of the original cutscenes, where we first see Nico, he has a droid with him, who I think might maybe possibly be the same droid the JK gets in the beginning? I don't remember, I only saw the JK storyline as a consular playing with my girlfriend, but I think they said that droid was old and special or something. Wouldn't surprise me if they were one and the same.

Nico is T3's original owner

No, it has been confirmed that Marr will be joining the Outlander in that scene no matter what the faction is :)

Whatever are the clues in the trailer/media about Marr's supposed death I think it just can't happen cause then whatever is left of Empire would absolutely have no one to whip it into shape and I mean it.

Lana is still just a rookie and isn't acknowledged as widely amongst imperials and sith and certainly she wouldn't be able to command a fleet (if there would be any) in battles. She is the kind of sith who's good for maintaining the cooperation with the Republic when it's needed (since it's rather a job for a pragmatic light sided sith) but she wouldn't be able to keep the Empire's people unified as it's a job for someone more cunning and more darksided.

Since the beginning of the game they keep eliminating important imperial people either by killing them or making them power hungry zealots who eliminate themselves so I say it's enough already, leave Marr be or we will have no one :D

Whatever are the clues in the trailer/media about Marr's supposed death I think it just can't happen cause then whatever is left of Empire would absolutely have no one to whip it into shape and I mean it.

Lana is still just a rookie and isn't acknowledged as widely amongst imperials and sith and certainly she wouldn't be able to command a fleet (if there would be any) in battles. She is the kind of sith who's good for maintaining the cooperation with the Republic when it's needed (since it's rather a job for a pragmatic light sided sith) but she wouldn't be able to keep the Empire's people unified as it's a job for someone more cunning and more darksided.

Since the beginning of the game they keep eliminating important imperial people either by killing them or making them power hungry zealots who eliminate themselves so I say it's enough already, leave Marr be or we will have no one :D

Im pretty sure it was stated officially somewhere that it would be the player's job to whip whatever is left of the empire and republic into shape via the alliance system. On top of that, again iirc, we could choose which faction to rebuild. Alas they promised more details on the alliance system and companions leading up to gamescom and it never happened. :(

Im pretty sure it was stated officially somewhere that it would be the player's job to whip whatever is left of the empire and republic into shape via the alliance system. On top of that, again iirc, we could choose which faction to rebuild. Alas they promised more details on the alliance system and companions leading up to gamescom and it never happened. :(

Sure, in that way it would be us for all the actions necessary to regain position of our faction.

Whichever character we chose to play we have always been the 'field agents' or the lackeys, if you prefer. It was always someone else who was the mind behind a scheme and we were the ones to make sure it's put into action. From the trailer I kinda get the feeling it's not gonna change - which doesn't mean it's bad - it's necessary for the game to be interesting, if our only game experience after becoming Wrath or Nox was sending others around and waiting for results/planning stuff it would simply be boring (for this genre of games at least).

What I'm trying to say is that a good leader isn't the one who is a strong bully but the one who's good at thinking and managing and up until now we have been rather the first one and should Marr be gone we would lack a person like the second one.

The player is a hero rather than the king and both are needed.

to the op as others have said and someone who showed a link about marr with the outlander has been confirmed that Marr will be with the outlander confronting Valkorion in the throne room. To the video, the outlander looks to me like the Jedi Knight