Outfit Designer for companion too - fixes dye problems in cut scenes

darkdoctor

• 3 weeks later...

Yes! Extremely needed and pretty much not hard to do.

With all those equal 192+ gear, which make all companions of everyone looking the same (unless you are rich enough to gear them with mods and else), I think it would be very nice.

My cargo/legacy hold of all my tons are full of armors which I would love to see in my companions.

Please, dear BW, make it happen.

Edited by henriquecorseuil

It is something they have said they will look at, but apparently companions gear works in a completely different way than your own PC so I would not expect it to be done any time soon as it did sound as if they would have to make some wholesale changes to do so.

Even if they made a skin that allowed your character to look like a specific outfit uniform. I know I have been carrying around the original gear for all my companions for the day I can make them all look they way they did when I got them. It does suck that the only geat that looks good on Xalek is his original gear.

Emperor's Wrath

Darth Occlus

• 2 weeks later...

+1. Also, check in the cutscenes if the companion is supposed to be wearing a head piece or it's hidden.

I supose this will come eventually, since the same happened with the "Hide Head Slot" toggle and "Unify color".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just wish they would fix the companion gear color (in cutscenes) issue.. I've been doing some research into how long its been going on, and omg how is this still not fixed?? I really appreciate that they fixed the hide helmet issue, but come on..

• 3 years later...
Updated: Still having problems in cut scenes with armor colors - it see I have to put dyes in each armor so the cut scene will show the torso dye. If we have to put dyes in each say (black/black) then that be too expense. Is there any plans on Dyes Collection?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
It would be great if the companions got additional outfit options like a player’s (main character). It is very inconvenient every time to change parts of the armor of your beloved companion when you want it, you have to constantly return to your cargohold or carry all these things constantly with you, spending on this place in your inventory and your time. It is much easier to add these additional equipment slots to your companion.

• 5 months later...
Hi Devs, any updated on this - Companion have a extra 1 or 2 slots for extra outfits? I notice now that you have to add a dye in each armor piece so that in cut scenes the armor dye will be the same. Problem with that is some dyes cost alot I just wish just use the chest as main dye for full armor.

Hi Devs, any updated on this - Companion have a extra 1 or 2 slots for extra outfits? I notice now that you have to add a dye in each armor piece so that in cut scenes the armor dye will be the same. Problem with that is some dyes cost alot I just wish just use the chest as main dye for full armor.

It would be cool, and has been asked for a few times :) we can hope :)

• 6 months later...