Jedi's Code

Shokzman

A Jedi cannot attack someone who Is protesting peace.

The amount of times i've used that against them is too funny. My sith warrior choises when I cba for a fight I just say I don't want to fight and they can't do anything because their code won't allow it XD.

Like when I was hunting Jaesa I always chose the peaceful options (since I was undergeared) and the jedi would just watch as I walked off, like when I convinced Jaesa's parents to come to the empire, or when they foiled my plan on the ship to meet her. Though the friend even said "Why are we letting him go, he's just going to continue hunting her"

Apart from the one on Balmora, I did notice that most the Jedi that the Sith Warrior runs into (as far as I've played so far) appear to be fairly easily manipulated.

Oh yeah that one... I killed her! She was soo annoying.

One with the force my foot!

I wish there was an option to "send" her to Darth Baras. That guy knows how to torture.

Oh yeah that one... I killed her! She was soo annoying.

One with the force my foot!

I wish there was an option to "send" her to Darth Baras. That guy knows how to torture.

There is, and I did.

You just capture her instead of outright kill her. Then when you talk to Baras you can tell him you captured a jedi for him to torture.

To be honest I've always felt like the Jedi would have been justified trying to attack the Sith Warrior even when he doesn't attack first, especially given the situations.

If a Jedi runs into a wierdo sith who claims to mean them no harm, it's not unreasonable to conclude he is either lying or is deluding himself. Because even if he himself earnestly means them no harm, he still works for an organization that does and if they let him go he will continue to advance their agenda. And that would be bad for them, particularly in the case of hunting for a special padawan.

My Sith Warrior was fairly unsubtle when dealing with Jedi, so it was never a big deal for him, but when I looked at the other options one could take online, the thought that most often came to me was "Man these Jedi are fools."

Edited by OldVengeance

@Foreignobject

Nooooo, I should've kept her alive. I thought killing her was the worst you could do >_<. If I knew that i would have gladly spared her life.

@the guy above me :p

If only more Jedi were like you... It would make them much harder to manipulate.

The way I walked on the ship to meet Jaesa and it turned out Nomand Kaar foiled my plan. I was just like "Ok well bye im gonna continue looking for her" and since I was protesting peace they couldn't do a thing XD