Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ability Delay from Georg

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update on Ability Delay from Georg
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

andreas_barth
01.20.2012 , 04:18 PM | #71
Great

This wasnt a gamebreaking issue for me at all but it confirms my belives that this game will get more and more perfect in the comming months. Cheers BW!

GamewizX
01.20.2012 , 04:18 PM | #72
I am very pleased by this news. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to solo a boss in a +2 heroic and being unable to use my interrupt ability because it won't activate no matter how many times I click it or press the keybind.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

Scotchy
01.20.2012 , 04:19 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by dhvyse View Post
I'm curious. Did you ignore all the pleas from beta? Why now are you acting like it's a new issue?

We've had this problem SINCE EARLY BETA. It was THE #1 issue (easily) that everyone wanted taken care off FIRST.

It still plagues our game play TO THIS DAY and it's unacceptable that this wasn't fixed IN BETA.

Bioware still has a TON to learn about what needs to be put at the top of list. PRIORITIZE. This is ridiculous and I'm beyond pissed that we still have to deal with this a month after the game has been released, and likely much much longer.

SHAME ON YOU BIOWARE.
It's amazing. They make a post stating how they are going to fix problems.

Baaddare
01.20.2012 , 04:19 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitellius View Post
Oh no! First custom UI news, then this? If it actually gets fixed, what will people complain about then? AA! Oh wait, they fixed that too....gosh darn!!
the fact that only BH's get Blizz as a companion
Now Minsc is in charge SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!

Sytholis
01.20.2012 , 04:19 PM | #75
Fricn A so happy to see you guys respond to issues like this. It means you are working on things and recognizing the community feedback on things that can be game changing.

Big Kudos..!!!

GreymaneAlpha
01.20.2012 , 04:20 PM | #76
What I would really like to know: how do the developers feel about "cinematic combat" being partially responsible for ability delay and general game awkwardness. When I hit an ability that's instant I expect something to happen instantly, not to have to finish the previous animation, start the animation for the ability I hit, and finally have an action performed.

GamewizX
01.20.2012 , 04:20 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Mormack View Post
...yeah I'm mad Bro.
Lol, well said Mormack.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

Monetaa
01.20.2012 , 04:20 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by ThanosTitan View Post
Tol Barad was never as bad as Illum, Hell even old school AV with windriders, shredding machines, and loktar summoned wasnt as bad as illum.
Wintergrasp was awful though. My guild during wotlk had to take breaks during raidhours when Wintergrasp battles were going on, since they lagged the entire server. Even had some guilds transfering to low population realms so they could have lagfree progress raiding.

Though I suppose Cataclysm did very well with hundreds of people not getting into the queue and trying to get a wincount by standing on the bridge, leading into the zone, at the right time.

Edit: On topic: I hope this gets fixed fast. Using Ravage on my sith warrior and only hitting the air is making me want to kill myself.

Johnholliday
01.20.2012 , 04:20 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitellius View Post
Oh no! First custom UI news, then this? If it actually gets fixed, what will people complain about then? AA! Oh wait, they fixed that too....gosh darn!!
IF it actually gets FIXED ill resub. hard to comprehend i know

Mormack
01.20.2012 , 04:21 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by GamewizX View Post
Lol, well said Mormack.

I just get tired of people thinking that someone who invests their life into a multi-year project is just going to throw it away like its nothing. It makes No sense.

Entitled Generation is Entitled.