Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ability Delay from Georg

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update on Ability Delay from Georg
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

durgiehowser
01.20.2012 , 04:35 PM | #101
Unfortunately, this fix doesn't help my particular issues. What I'm experiencing isn't a problem with the global cooldown or my abilities not working, it's that my graphics performance is so terrible that I can't play the game. I hope they're working on that as well and not confusing this "ability delay" with serious performance issues on the part of the engine.

phga
01.20.2012 , 04:35 PM | #102
Wow, finally some progress! But wait, is this just gonna affect PvP? Because I get Ability Lag in PvE too...

Daemonjax
01.20.2012 , 04:36 PM | #103
Sounds great!

Keep up the great work on hunting down these bugs! I know how hard it can be sometimes.

seallone
01.20.2012 , 04:36 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutica View Post
Thank you for keeping us posted... really that's all a lot of are asking, you acknowledged the problem, just keep us appraised of the progress. I've got some confidence back that you guys can solve this problem!

OMG they new about this in beta.. still not fixed... will it ever be fixed after all the lies...

I hope so but dont think so

Kanharn
01.20.2012 , 04:37 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahlin View Post
After reading this I'm concerned that the devs don't actually understand the issue.
I think its you who does not understand the issue or the solution.
Leader of The Alliance Union, Pre-launch Guild, Bloodworthy EU.

MaximusRex
01.20.2012 , 04:37 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by ChaeTakbae View Post
Broski I ran WoW on a single core HP now I have a quad core and your telling me its a issue with duel core computers? enough with the lies. It doesn't matter what the cause of the problems is, if you took your creative finger pointing ideas into actually fixing the damn task you might actually have a working solution now, not an "um a er, maybe?" reply.
Benjamin Franklin had a saying for you "Better to be silent and let people think you a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt"

profaneascension
01.20.2012 , 04:39 PM | #107
Very nice. Hopefully this will also resolve the problem with the game thinking I'm in motion when I'm actually standing dead still and trying to execute a channeled ability.
Progenitor of the Byronic Legacy
If you're livin' in a bubble and you haven't got a fear / Well, you're gonna be in trouble, 'cause we're gonna steal your gear! / Cause what you got is what we Need and all we do is dirty deeds / We're the Loot W****s! Watch out! 'Cause we're the Loot W****s!

Leporello
01.20.2012 , 04:39 PM | #108
This is why I did not unsub, despite any complaints I might have. I know you guys invested in this game and want to see it succeed. Nice to see you guys are working on hard on what must have been a very complex problem.

Kudos!

atkammoh
01.20.2012 , 04:40 PM | #109
Thank you, finally some good news through a sea of bugs and Illum PvP faux pas. Im just glad that I know my abilities would go off when I want them to rather than some pre-determined internal timer.
Arti'fact - 50 Jedi Sage - Master Zhar Lestin - Padawan of Master Youn.

Zuon
01.20.2012 , 04:41 PM | #110
Looking forward to the fixes.