Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ability Delay from Georg

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update on Ability Delay from Georg
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Katabasis
01.20.2012 , 04:08 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Mormack View Post
Give them a chance to isolate things and fix it. Its probably not as simple as you figure it to be kid.
well considering he has a valid point yet you refer to him as a kid I will do the same to you, even though I do not know you at all nor can I guarantee your a kid.

These are problems we told them about at least 3 months BEFORE release in closed beta. We had long long threads, multiple arguments etc on the forums about key delay and class discrepancies. So if you think this is so complicated they cannot fix it in over 5 months you are absurdly naive, kid....

dhvyse
01.20.2012 , 04:08 PM | #52
I'm curious. Did you ignore all the pleas from beta? Why now are you acting like it's a new issue?

We've had this problem SINCE EARLY BETA. It was THE #1 issue (easily) that everyone wanted taken care off FIRST.

It still plagues our game play TO THIS DAY and it's unacceptable that this wasn't fixed IN BETA.

Bioware still has a TON to learn about what needs to be put at the top of list. PRIORITIZE. This is ridiculous and I'm beyond pissed that we still have to deal with this a month after the game has been released, and likely much much longer.

SHAME ON YOU BIOWARE.

Narfwak
01.20.2012 , 04:08 PM | #53
If this actually fixes the plethora of maddening problems I've had I'll keep my subscription well into the year (even after D3!). The blog post sounds promising, but honestly the discontinuity between patch notes and gameplay reality leaves me feeling skeptical.

Nadoka_oh
01.20.2012 , 04:09 PM | #54
im confused whats going on I thought they did not listen to people
Originally Posted by CptZeal
You know, skimming through the forums, I've come to the conclusion that people just like to complain.

Ngamok
01.20.2012 , 04:09 PM | #55
Can I have a character copy or at the very least a lvl 50 character with green gear to test out the features rather than taking another month+ from my normal play time to level another character that might twice as long to hit 50?

I am sure something like that will go a longer way to having more people come over and test more functions of the game.
Ngamok 65 Vanguard / Cygamok 65 Gunslinger / Linovahle 65 Sentinel / Gamok 65 Commando / Ngamokus 65 Operative / Janylyn 65 Shadow / Jan'mar 65 Sith Inquisitor - The Harbinger

Ulgae
01.20.2012 , 04:09 PM | #56
Finally a beacon of hope! Thx for keeping us updated.

Katabasis
01.20.2012 , 04:10 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by dhvyse View Post
i'm curious. Did you ignore all the pleas from beta? Why now are you acting like it's a new issue?

We've had this problem since early beta. It was the #1 issue (easily) that everyone wanted taken care off first.

It still plagues our game play to this day and it's unacceptable that this wasn't fixed in beta.

Bioware still has a ton to learn about what needs to be put at the top of list. Prioritize. This is ridiculous and i'm beyond pissed that we still have to deal with this a month after the game has been released, and likely much much longer.

Shame on you bioware.

quoted as truth

Tygranir
01.20.2012 , 04:11 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Narfwak View Post
If this actually fixes the plethora of maddening problems I've had I'll keep my subscription well into the year (even after D3!). The blog post sounds promising, but honestly the discontinuity between patch notes and gameplay reality leaves me feeling skeptical.
Have you played D3 yet?

D2 is still far better from my experience. Just FYI.
I am eating your canon, and pooping your immersion.

Xarimath
01.20.2012 , 04:11 PM | #59
Please, Enable Pommel and Opportune Strike for PVP!!

Dreossk
01.20.2012 , 04:11 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygranir View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Dreossk View Post
Does the "delay between player input and ability execution" fix includes the ~1,5 sec delay before the start of the supposedly instant mortar volley of the trooper while the same ability for bounty hunter is really instant?
"Working as intended"
Where did they say that? BW yet has to show signs of life in the trooper forum.
SWTOR has potential, but too many features are missing
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherkarking Sith in this motherkarking Senate!"
- Mace Windu