Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ability Delay from Georg

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update on Ability Delay from Georg
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Powerhowse
01.20.2012 , 03:50 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Darguth View Post
Will this address things like the delays found with Mortar Volley and Death from Above?
Yeah that is what I am talking about. Also there is a difference between shock and the sage ability. There are probably more.

Jybwee
01.20.2012 , 03:51 PM | #12
Thank you for the communication with your customers! I hope there's much more posts/updates like this to come.

Asnine
01.20.2012 , 03:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Powerhowse View Post
Yeah that is what I am talking about. Also there is a difference between shock and the sage ability. There are probably more.
Completely separate issues.

Narfwak
01.20.2012 , 03:51 PM | #14
If this actually fixes the plethora of maddening problems I've had I'll keep my subscription well into the year (even after D3!). The blog post sounds promising, but honestly the discontinuity between patch notes and gameplay reality leaves me feeling skeptical.

Powerhowse
01.20.2012 , 03:53 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Asnine View Post
Completely separate issues.
Threads about it were closed and directed to the big ability delay thread.

Sinigual
01.20.2012 , 03:53 PM | #16
Good to know. Personally won't be playing again until this goes live...

Yes, it's THAT annoying to me. I'll be in that OTHER game until then. But can't wait!

Apocryphas
01.20.2012 , 03:53 PM | #17
This is the best update I have seen since launch. Once they are implemented in patches (and actually work), I will be more than happy.
(█|▀▀/‾‾‾‾‾|███████████████████████████████████████

Lmaonade
01.20.2012 , 03:53 PM | #18
my subscription ends tomorrow. you just earned my and many more's money with this.
thank you.

now open servers in the middle of europe so we get even smoother gameplay. i played wow with 40 ms(frankfurt servers) but swtor is always 90-150. annoying for competitive pvpers.

ps. i live in eastern europe.

NevPicasso
01.20.2012 , 03:54 PM | #19
Thanks for addressing this issue head on. It was getting a bit irritating during group and heroic questing. Looking forward to the results!

Chumppp
01.20.2012 , 03:54 PM | #20
if this is true ill re-sub.