Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

SS Server Died.

Wimbleton's Avatar


Wimbleton
08.09.2018 , 02:21 PM | #1
I know this may come as a huge surprise, but the server is offline. No, I'm not kidding.

Janglor's Avatar


Janglor
08.09.2018 , 02:22 PM | #2
I was in a solo ranked match when it died. Can i get my rating back ya *****?
STOP RESISTING
Janglor
Bo'Jangles
Diabeetus

Seterade's Avatar


Seterade
08.09.2018 , 02:24 PM | #3
Harbing- I mean Satele shan went down? BS! bioware would never let that happen, we mean too much to them.

septru's Avatar


septru
08.09.2018 , 02:29 PM | #4
I just won a legit loss of a ranked game because their whole team lagged out. Both my mercs were globaled round 1. But r2 everyone in the game lagged out, and I come out of the lag spike and kill their whole team with no resistance. Then they all get kicked out from spawn timer.

Feelsgoodman
-Prum, Satele Shan
"The real endgame is general chat."

Banderal's Avatar


Banderal
08.09.2018 , 03:00 PM | #5
It's probably the pubs fault somehow. They are so bad on SS...
Ingracious, TheMightyQuinn, Rockin Robin - SS
Slippery When'wet - SF

Janglor's Avatar


Janglor
08.09.2018 , 11:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by septru View Post
I just won a legit loss of a ranked game because their whole team lagged out. Both my mercs were globaled round 1. But r2 everyone in the game lagged out, and I come out of the lag spike and kill their whole team with no resistance. Then they all get kicked out from spawn timer.

Feelsgoodman
So would you say that they all decided to......Stop Resisting?
STOP RESISTING
Janglor
Bo'Jangles
Diabeetus

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
08.10.2018 , 12:01 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by septru View Post
I just won a legit loss of a ranked game because their whole team lagged out. Both my mercs were globaled round 1. But r2 everyone in the game lagged out, and I come out of the lag spike and kill their whole team with no resistance. Then they all get kicked out from spawn timer.

Feelsgoodman
What happens to your rating if you pop into a match and you have 4 and the other team have zero players?

I kid you not, this is what happened yesterday. I popped into the new arena and 4 of us are just standing in the respawn wondering if the score board is bugged and we have stealth on the other team.

But as soon as the timer hits zero and we jump out, it instantly says we won the round. Nobody at all on the other team.
We wait for the next round and still no one pops into the other team and it’s 4v0 again and we win.

I don’t know if it affected rating or not because I’ve not hit the 10 matches yet to get the rating.

Lundorff's Avatar


Lundorff
08.10.2018 , 12:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
What happens to your rating if you pop into a match and you have 4 and the other team have zero players?

I kid you not, this is what happened yesterday. I popped into the new arena and 4 of us are just standing in the respawn wondering if the score board is bugged and we have stealth on the other team.

But as soon as the timer hits zero and we jump out, it instantly says we won the round. Nobody at all on the other team.
We wait for the next round and still no one pops into the other team and it’s 4v0 again and we win.

I don’t know if it affected rating or not because I’ve not hit the 10 matches yet to get the rating.
I had a round like that last season. I got +1 rating.

Has season 10 started?

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
08.10.2018 , 12:12 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
I had a round like that last season. I got +1 rating.

Has season 10 started?
Strangely, the scoreboard showed no players had even popped into the other side. Does that means all 4 declined or did the queue just make a 4v0 match ?

Lundorff's Avatar


Lundorff
08.10.2018 , 01:58 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Strangely, the scoreboard showed no players had even popped into the other side. Does that means all 4 declined or did the queue just make a 4v0 match ?
In our match it was most likely a pub queue sync that failed, but it could just as easily be BW-Code ™.