The Dantooinian Culinarian Achievement

Some might only be availale when the event is not active, when the other mission kick in? I've noticed on the mouse droid mission, you can go past the last bit and go right in to the dam, which means there might possibly be more to this mission when the event is over, or even different objectives.

Eric answered on Twitter -

Yeah, because Twiter and NOT the Game's Official Forums are exactly the right place for disseminating vital information about potential bugs, right?

Any "community manager" whose first port of call is Twitter, or Facebook rather than the Official Forum should be sacked.

I know I would be where I work.

All The Best

• Dev Post
It seems the only obtainable resources for this achievement are the Charred Kath Shank and Irritable Bloatgourd.

Has anyone else found any others if they’re even on the live server?

Keep in mind that Dantooine has two states, when the event is active and when it isn't. If you can't find something while the event is live, you may need to explore when the event is off!

-eric

Keep in mind that Dantooine has two states, when the event is active and when it isn't. If you can't find something while the event is live, you may need to explore when the event is off!

-eric

So by making sure the event is active twice consecutively you are deliberately extending the grind for those things we can ONLY find when the event is inactive?

Not sure that's a smart way to win customers' loyalty you know.

All The Best

I can't say whether or not they are available during the event, but before the event started I had found 4/6. The mushroom is pretty hard to spot, it's small and I found it in a dark area along a cliff near Hugo. The alcohol was pretty easy and it seems to always spawn in the area just north of the dam.

So by making sure the event is active twice consecutively you are deliberately extending the grind for those things we can ONLY find when the event is inactive?

Not sure that's a smart way to win customers' loyalty you know.

All The Best

No. It's there regardless of the event being active or not.

Edited by HKtheindomitable

Eric said otherwise.

He works for Bioware. He probably knows more about than you and I combined.

All The Best

No he did not. He said "if you can't find it when it's live, look for it when it's not live". That doesn't mean it cannot be found when it's live, or vice versa. It means that if you are having a hard time finding it with the event live, it's because there are so many players getting the achievement. Wait until it's not live to have an easier time getting it when there aren't as many running around getting the achievements.

Discernment of what Eric said makes that obvious. There's also the fact that all the guides are made during the event being *live*. There's also the fact that folks have been getting each aspect of this achievement, which is happening while it's live, which further reinforces the fact that it can be completed while it is live.

-eric

As in, there are likely less people exploring the area when its not active, so these items have a better chance to stay spawned.

Edited by olagatonjedi

No. It's there regardless of the event being active or not.

And you have proof of this, yes?

If not, then you're just spitting in the wind. So far you're the ONLY one who's stated you can get it during event. But offered no help in resolving that.

And you have proof of this, yes?

If not, then you're just spitting in the wind. So far you're the ONLY one who's stated you can get it during event. But offered no help in resolving that.

Wrong on both counts. Read all posts before quoting someone and attempt to make them look bad.

Wrong on both counts. Read all posts before quoting someone and attempt to make them look bad.

No, you're the one who stated that you can do it all while event is active.

So again I state, WHERE is your proof?

I have read all the posts on this thread & various conversations in game. So far NO ONE can produce a 100% list of it that is in game. If you have it, and have gotten it when the event went active, after conquest reset Tues, then by all means prove it.

But until then you're just running your mouth with no evidence to back it up. Which makes you the one "looking bad".

There's also the fact that all the guides are made during the event being *live*. There's also the fact that folks have been getting each aspect of this achievement, which is happening while it's live, which further reinforces the fact that it can be completed while it is live.

Just an FYI:

None of the guides up have a full list for this achievement. In fact one even states they don't think they're all in game.

So come again with the "high & mighty" attitude you are portraying here.

I tried to camp the Kath Shank and Bloatgourd. Sat there for 2 freaking hours straight and finally gave up. The repop time is stupid long. I hope this repop time is only during the event version and the non event version is way faster.

Otherwise, its just a ridicules timesink.

No, you're the one who stated that you can do it all while event is active.

So again I state, WHERE is your proof?

I have read all the posts on this thread & various conversations in game. So far NO ONE can produce a 100% list of it that is in game. If you have it, and have gotten it when the event went active, after conquest reset Tues, then by all means prove it.

But until then you're just running your mouth with no evidence to back it up. Which makes you the one "looking bad".

Just an FYI:

None of the guides up have a full list for this achievement. In fact one even states they don't think they're all in game.

So come again with the "high & mighty" attitude you are portraying here.

Why are you so hostile? Your first reply was a hostile one. Your second was more hostile. Your third one was even more hostile. What's your deal? You are aware that it's against forum rules, and completely against human decency, to attack other people like that, right?

Okay, I've already presented the reasons why what Eric said (which is proof enough) and other reasons why nothing indicates it cannot be done while it is active. Here's another one: The guides aren't complete because it's crazy hard to get. Here's another: I've seen multiple individuals on my server that had each different part of this one (player A had part 4, player B hand part 1, player C had part 3), but nobody had all of them. Why? Because they're crazy hard to do (specifically the respawn timer)!

I will say it again, it took me over 30 min just to FIND the shank that was back, and another player waited over 1 hour to have the shank NOT respawn for them at a spot where it was already gone for who knows how long already.

I tried to camp the Kath Shank and Bloatgourd. Sat there for 2 freaking hours straight and finally gave up. The repop time is stupid long. I hope this repop time is only during the event version and the non event version is way faster.

Otherwise, its just a ridicules timesink.

Hear hear

It seems the only obtainable resources for this achievement are the Charred Kath Shank and Irritable Bloatgourd.

Has anyone else found any others if they’re even on the live server?

Actually, the Nova Blade Rotgut has been found https://mmobits.com/2019/06/05/dantooine-achievements-guide/ (see screenshot and coordinates in the comments section).

The Fragile Glowshroom has also reportedly been found outside the Hugo Heroic entrance but I have no screenshot verification of this yet.

Either way, the food has an insanely long respawn time which really needs to be reduced to help peoples get their achievements. :)