Companions being able to complete side quests by themselves.

Hi so i thought of an unlock for 2000 CC. It basically is an unlock that allows you to send 2 companions to do a side quest and the cool down for the ability is 30 mins. Just so its not Pay 2 win, you get 50% less credits from the mission and no rewards. You still get the same amount of exp though. This can be used 3 times every planet and unlocks it just for 1 character. Edited by Kash_Onasi

If you don't want to do a quest, don't do it. It doesn't sound like P2W, but it does sound like "play by proxy." It also sounds like a tremendously huge technical undertaking.

yeah but there is the exp to level up, so if you dont want to a do a side quest you get the exp because your companions can do it and i know it is very hard to implement this into the game

why would it be hard? they could just do it like a crew skill mission.

I'd say that it shouldnt be the actual side quests on a planet, but specific companion quests you can send them on.

Rewards for this would be:

-Modest amount of XP. (shouldnt be too much since you arent there.)

-Companion affection increase. (we need more ways to increase it, they require a lot to max it out.)

-Item rewards. Could be anything,but sometimes you could get a companion customisation of one of the companions you send on the mission.

They could be gone quite a while, but I do feel that the longer they are gone, the bigger the rewards should be.

why would it be hard? they could just do it like a crew skill mission.

I'd say that it shouldnt be the actual side quests on a planet, but specific companion quests you can send them on.

Rewards for this would be:

-Modest amount of XP. (shouldnt be too much since you arent there.)

-Companion affection increase. (we need more ways to increase it, they require a lot to max it out.)

-Item rewards. Could be anything,but sometimes you could get a companion customisation of one of the companions you send on the mission.

They could be gone quite a while, but I do feel that the longer they are gone, the bigger the rewards should be.

i actually i like your idea too. Also when you go somewhere on a planet it triggers a companion cut scene and you can do a side quest related to their story like how area missions work.