Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cut Content aka What could have been?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Cut Content aka What could have been?

Goreshaga
10.08.2019 , 01:48 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Limariko View Post
I know Quinn, Kaliyo and Skadge definitely had kill options, not sure on some of the others.
I'm pretty sure Ashara was supposed to have one as well, as i recall seing a kill option at the end of the Taris storyline, but then stupid Zash stoped me from doing that. Then she's mostly useless after Taris, you have to find another apprentice anyways and most of her dialogues don't really make sense with a DS SI.

Why she was not granted an actual kill option like these other 3 is beyond me though.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

JuventusAndFCK
10.12.2019 , 04:10 AM | #12
Geez, what's with people being "surprised pikachu face" at the fact that the kill option actually kills people?

I don't suppode the Gormak in the Inquisitor story line on Voss was ever supposed to be a companion? I was always a bit bummed we didn't get that dude instead of the amazingly bland Xalek.

Xilizhra
10.21.2019 , 06:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JuventusAndFCK View Post
Geez, what's with people being "surprised pikachu face" at the fact that the kill option actually kills people?

I don't suppode the Gormak in the Inquisitor story line on Voss was ever supposed to be a companion? I was always a bit bummed we didn't get that dude instead of the amazingly bland Xalek.
Very much agreed. He was a lot more interesting, and would have been a fine ranged tank.