Affection gained not always getting counted

TarrorSquad

so I'm finding that conversations that are saying i gain affection are not always giving me the affection that is said ... for instence Ashara Zavros 2500 affection conversation where she yells at you for the deeds of other sith .. i made choices in the conversation that should have given me 80 affection .. i was given credit for zero of that ... i have found this in many conversation ... i happened to know this one fore sure because i had 2921 affection before i started "gained 80" and am still sitting at 2921 .. effectivly gaining zero affection

I was tracking it and did not get any from before the conversation started to quest completion ... 2921 before 2921 after completion ... and i gained 2 different +40s in the conversation ... i know this because it should have put me to 3001 ... i have been trying to get my affection up with my companions so i have been tracking some of them and i definitely didnt get any here

What I noticed (at least with Quinn) is that if during the same quest/interaction you gain a positive and a negative (-1), then the quest will only count the negative -1.

For example, speaking with Baras I gained 2x20 and lost 1x-1, when the holo interaction ended, the quest awarded me -1 with Quinn.

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same problem. I will do a quest that goes +40 +40 for ashara and when i turn it in there is no +80 no + anything. Its just exp and credits. I also checked to see if maybe it still counted behind the scenes and it does not.

So as of now there is no point in me having her out as affection gained via dialogue options will never count.

When I use her 90% of the time it will not even come up that I am gaining any or losing any. It's just as if she is not there. An I am a light side sith so I have her with me a lot but it does not even matter anymore because the only way I can get it to go up is with giving her things.