Looking to return to SWTOR

Shraken_DT

Yo, to be honest it's been like 6 years scene i played, I've come back a few times just to check out the state of the game mainly pvp. As you all may know the current state of online gaming, MMORPGs being the elephant in the room, to put it in one word... it sucks.

i would like to come back but not alone, I'm a skilled player, played mainly assassin and operative, I'm also a founder, I played the beta and bought the game when it first released. I'm looking for a cool guild to join. Just a group of chill people who PVP and PVE and just like to get down and have fun.

Post here or PM me if any of you are interested in talking further.

Thanks in Advance

Shraken.

• 2 weeks later...
Yo, to be honest it's been like 6 years scene i played, I've come back a few times just to check out the state of the game mainly pvp. As you all may know the current state of online gaming, MMORPGs being the elephant in the room, to put it in one word... it sucks.

i would like to come back but not alone, I'm a skilled player, played mainly assassin and operative, I'm also a founder, I played the beta and bought the game when it first released. I'm looking for a cool guild to join. Just a group of chill people who PVP and PVE and just like to get down and have fun.

Post here or PM me if any of you are interested in talking further.

Thanks in Advance

Shraken.

I can help you get in with a good crowd on Star Forge.

Let me know if you're still looking for a place to chill.