What planet do i acquire nadia grell on?

DarthReaper

you get Nadia around lv 43ish on average.

I got her around lv40 and I've seen a few others doing the same.

If you're keen to get her asap just follow your class quests.

If you're 40 or under these will become quite challenging and I'd recommend bringing theran with you for Stark as his interrupts are priceless

Belsavis although I'm taking it slow and am already at level 40 and still haven't gone to Hoth so it'll be a while before I personally get her. In any case she's the last of your class specific companions that you acquire.

Btw, she's cute as a button, can't wait to romance her.

Edited by Bionixx

Once you get her you won't have to wait long. Had her with me the whole time on Voss. Went from ~3500 to 10000 affection by the time I left that place. Stupidly blew through all her conversations right after. Kind of took all the fun out of it.

I think we're married. I'm not really sure it all happened too fast to tell.

If you are looking forward to that aspect of the game I suggest spacing the conversations out out and taking it slow.

Once you get her you won't have to wait long. Had her with me the whole time on Voss. Went from ~3500 to 10000 affection by the time I left that place. Stupidly blew through all her conversations right after. Kind of took all the fun out of it.

I think we're married. I'm not really sure it all happened too fast to tell.

If you are looking forward to that aspect of the game I suggest spacing the conversations out out and taking it slow.

Had the same experience. It's absolutely ridiculous how fast you can maximize Nadia's affection. I've been using Fess as my "main" companion so to speak for more than half of the game and he isn't even near 6k affection (and that is with tons of gifts from diplomacy and having completed one quest for him). On the positive side, you can give her your old gear (as you get better) and she eventually becomes a hell of a tank, that can also pull some decent DPS.

Belsavis although I'm taking it slow and am already at level 40 and still haven't gone to Hoth so it'll be a while before I personally get her. In any case she's the last of your class specific companions that you acquire.

If you're so inclined, you can mod out a slave outfit for her...

This has me wondering. If your character marries one of their companions which I assume in general is the last of the conversation arc, do they never talk with you again? I mean is that the end of all interaction with the companion? Or can you still click on them and from time to time get a cut scene of your happily ever after as they say?

This has me wondering. If your character marries one of their companions which I assume in general is the last of the conversation arc, do they never talk with you again? I mean is that the end of all interaction with the companion? Or can you still click on them and from time to time get a cut scene of your happily ever after as they say?
Nope. Nothing. Ending felt incomplete, too.

Nope. Nothing. Ending felt incomplete, too.

Hoping companion arcs will be expanded upon along with main class story. I would love a Padawan turns to the Darkside arc, interesting for either morality Jedi.

Or even just a simple "things get rocky for you two" type of arc. (Sounds ripe for annoying melodrama. As long as small relate-able relationship problems arise from "Star Warsy" big dramatic galaxy-spanning events, and not just "we never go out anymore", it shouldn't be a problem.

Or having to rescue your wife/husband/lover from a Sith Lord or Pirates or something could be a fun little 3 quest mission arc or something like that.

• 4 weeks later...
I felt the same way with Nadia; its very easy to max her affection on Voss and all the convos open up when you get back to the ship. The way the relationship plays out makes you feel like you have been traveling together for a long time but in reality, its only been a very short amount of time. I really wish you got her sooner as it would of made it more believable.

They send you a few emails for a few days. Not much after that. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
you get Nadia around lv 43ish on average.

I got her around lv40 and I've seen a few others doing the same.

If you're keen to get her asap just follow your class quests.

If you're 40 or under these will become quite challenging and I'd recommend bringing theran with you for Stark as his interrupts are priceless

Dont the class quests scale up or down to your level? (like if I wanted to rush through to get her earlier at say 30-35)

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...