<<<Asçendancy is Recruiting>>>(PVP)

Deimosmp

On this rare occasion Ascendancy has opened up recruitment for the following classes:

Marauders(2), and Snipers(1).

Ascendancy needs no introduction. We are looking to fill our rateds team with people that have full War-Hero with near min/maxed gear who play without being told how to play their class.

While we do not "need" we are also interested in Juggernauts, Healer operatives, and Assassins.

Contact Darç or Tairisa in game(Whispers or Mail) if you are interested. For those interested that are currently in a raiding guild you are still encouraged to apply as long as you meet our standards.

-D

Im interested in applying with my tracer missile spamming super merc, its actually quite good and can wreck soooo soo many people. Of course I will need unlimited access to the quild bank.

This guy tried to lock me up in his basement. I do not approve.

Who is ascendancy?

On this rare occasion Ascendancy has opened up recruitment for the following classes:

Marauders(2), and Snipers(1).

Ascendancy needs no introduction. We are looking to fill our rateds team with people that have full War-Hero with near min/maxed gear who play without being told how to play their class.

While we do not "need" we are also interested in Juggernauts, Healer operatives, and Assassins.

Contact Darç or Tairisa in game(Whispers or Mail) if you are interested. For those interested that are currently in a raiding guild you are still encouraged to apply as long as you meet our standards.

-D