Questions about Starwars speices

Katano

I've had a few speices-related questions about star wars in general so hopefully someone can help me out.

1. Is there a species (or more than one) that are considered the "Spartans" of the starwars universe? (Please don't debate about real life spartans not being as good as Hollywood Spartans) basically a species famous for being really good fighters.

2. It seems to me that female twi'leks are considered the "sexy" species that all the guys of every species want to be with and watch dance. Is there a male species that has a similar effect on the women of the starwars universe?

3. Are there species that are considered extremely intelligent/smarter than most of the other species?

4. Is there a certain species that all the other species really like or hate? Like basically everyone loves them or hates them.

1. Is there a species (or more than one) that are considered the "Spartans" of the starwars universe? (Please don't debate about real life spartans not being as good as Hollywood Spartans) basically a species famous for being really good fighters.

Mandalorians

2. It seems to me that female twi'leks are considered the "sexy" species that all the guys of every species want to be with and watch dance. Is there a male species that has a similar effect on the women of the starwars universe?

Not that i know off

3. Are there species that are considered extremely intelligent/smarter than most of the other species?

1st one that come to mined is the Yoda species but there mostly classed as Wise so it sort of falls into your question there are other species in star wars that have better Tec then others but more intelligent thats a matter of opinion.

4. Is there a certain species that all the other species really like or hate? Like basically everyone loves them or hates them.

twi'leks :D

What about Kaleesh in the Spartan Category? (Can there be two?)

I agree with Falleen for #2

Probably the Gree for #3?

#4 is tough since I think most species are defined by a single dominant trait: i.e. Jawas are "filthy scavengers," Hutts are "Cruel Gangsters," Trandoshans are "Brutish Slavers". This leads to most everyone sharing a common opinion about each species, yeah? Am I way off base on this one?

1) The Taung or Mandaloreans, since the Taung are gone by the time of the game.

2) Depends upon the woman.

3) The Gree for Technology, The Chiss for Tactics and Strategy (especially Thrawn).

4) Gamorians, although Jawas, Sandpeople, Ithorians, and Sith Purebloods could be argued too.

Edited by AlexDougherty

I personally have a little kink for male chiss, does that count? ;)

these red eyes, they stare right into your soul, I tell you

That kinda gave me an idea for a theme song for my female Chiss Jedi Knight Shavere and comparably cute daughter of my Imperial Agent Shara. INXS - Devil Inside. spotify:track:3r2Tau6Obzzc1Nvrn7Gg4j

Without wanting to give spoilers - may I ask kindly whether you have ever played a female chiss Imperial Agent to Hoth? Let's just say that Shavere's father is not a character I had to think of completely myself.

Edited by Rabenschwinge