Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Network Error while downloading patch data. Retrying (310)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Network Error while downloading patch data. Retrying (310)

Salphidor
06.17.2019 , 08:35 AM | #1
Hello! Title says it... when I try to download the PTS-Version, I get that message. I tried to find a solution, but everything is more than 3 years old and before I start re-writing my windows, I thought I ask.

The life game works just fine, no patch-problems at all. Also, I don't have a button named "PTS Character Copy" on my left column on my account page. I downloaded the PTS in December last year, also copied a character with no problem. Anyone have an idea?

Running Windows 10.
There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.

ceryxp
06.17.2019 , 10:52 AM | #2
Isn't PTS down right now? I know it went down last month after the 5.10.3 Dantooine Incursion preview ended, and I don't think a new build has been announced yet.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

Salphidor
06.17.2019 , 11:54 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
Isn't PTS down right now? I know it went down last month after the 5.10.3 Dantooine Incursion preview ended, and I don't think a new build has been announced yet.
Well, that would explain it. I saw a facebook entry today... said it was a video about the PTS concerning the new gear... thought the PTS was up Maybe I was too optimistic. I'll go check that video then. Might be just someone saying what is to come.
There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.