Would wife the British Sith girl. Who is she?

Asphen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever is the British Sith voiceactress, she's really good. I'm impressed.

I need a name and pics, before considering buying a overseas plane ticket and a kidnap kit. Anyone know who she is?

I sense... pepper spray, tasers, and handcuffs in your future.....

Possibly a restraining order....

Clouded in the darkside, you are.

Have the same feelings as the OP regarding the female inquisitor voice actress.

She really does a great job sounding menacing or bored, or completely underwhelmed

by those nefarious bad guys she then blasts into oblivion.

Also, male inquisitor is pretty much the only player char voice that does absolutely nothing for me,

so female inquisitor was the way to go. :D

Have the same feelings as the OP regarding the female inquisitor voice actress.

She really does a great job sounding menacing or bored, or completely underwhelmed

by those nefarious bad guys she then blasts into oblivion.

Also, male inquisitor is pretty much the only player char voice that does absolutely nothing for me,

so female inquisitor was the way to go. :D

hes probably talking about the sith warrior.. her voice acting is amazing.

to me the sith inquisitor just doesnt sound imperial enough.. (british) and when playing sith warrior i feel like i actually am royalty

Whoever is the British Sith voiceactress, she's really good. I'm impressed.

I need a name and pics, before considering buying a overseas plane ticket and a kidnap kit. Anyone know who she is?

My skin.

It's crawling.

Having said that I feel all character voice actors are phenomenal in quality and all but one (male agent) fit the characters like a glove. The choice of voice for the male agent was somewhat unfortunate.

The female agent is like a gentle breeze over a peaceful pond pleasant.

Female Inquisitor is damn near perfect for the role. Those who enjoy space combat will understand why you always get a smile at : "DESTROYER! ..... out of nowhere....."

So is Ashara, Kira, Risha, Jaesa, and Temple. I see what Bioware's doing.. :cool:

I thought Yuon Parr was beautiful in real life. Honestly it shouldn't be surprising, most actresses put effort into looking their best.

She's 43!? wow she sounds a lot more youthful :p

43 is still young. Your voice does not change until your like in your 70's or 80's. Even then, I bet Jack La'lane was in better shape than most 20 year olds.:p And have you seen pics of Rachel Welsh in her 40's?

I thought Yuon Parr was beautiful in real life. Honestly it shouldn't be surprising, most actresses put effort into looking their best.

It still is kinda surprising. They're voice actresses. There's a small majority of them that actually perform on screen.

Ooh, some nice actors/voices in that list =)

Clive Revell!!! Would have been nice if he voiced the Emperor in the game =)

Julian Sands - Warlock

Phil LaMarr - Hermes Conrad

I was expecting to find Anthony Daniels And Cary Elves in the list, but must have been some other guys sounding similar to them.

My husband swears he's heard Cary Elwes in the game but I've completely missed him.

I love hearing Cosmo from Fairly Oddparents and Biff from Back to the Future. But I also like a lot of the voices I've never heard before like the male inquisitor. He's so mustache-twirling evil <3

hes probably talking about the sith warrior.. her voice acting is amazing.

to me the sith inquisitor just doesnt sound imperial enough.. (british) and when playing sith warrior i feel like i actually am royalty

might be cuz sith inquis isn't really an imperial, is kinda explained right at he beginning "slave, slave, slave, slave"