Temple Guardian Mask is bugged in Cutscenes when an character talks.

-JE-BLAZAR-

Hey all and dear Bioware,

I noticed that the latest the Temple Guardian Mask is bugged.

It happens when an character talks in a cutscene.

Just above the eyes you will see a point that gets streched out for 6-10cm or so if it was true to scale.

So this happens during cutscenes when your character talks and it worsens when the characters moves a bit with his head.

It is extremely annoying sometimes.

I love the new mask combined with the ajunta pall gear.

But I hope you guys can fix this because it is a real bummer if I have to find an other cool mask what fits my Ajunta pall gear.

Please look into this.

Yours sincerely,

J.E.

I agree.

There is a lot of cool designed armor with bugs.

Most of them get never fixed.

Is it that hard to fix these bugs?

Most of them are small areas but are so heavily bugged that they ruin the whole gear.

Result is that nobody really wears them.

Just like the malak chest guard who has a similar point in the neck what stretches out in cutscenes, looks really terrible and is not enjoying to look at.

Btw: I have found out that this bug with the temple guardian mask not only happens in cutscenes.

I saw it too a sec ago when I clothed my companion with the gear, and clicked on him, what resulted him to speak.

Most of the time my companion speaks I see the same area getting streched out.

I will post some photos soon, so you guys can see what I mean.

Greets,

JE.

Spikes and other similar glitches are quite common in these it seems.

Here's few examples (Nimble Brawler’s Chestguard):

http://imgur.com/ZdjL0NE

http://imgur.com/R8j2vHR

Bunch of other bugs. Some are minor (I'm perfectionist when it comes to stuff like this) some are quite annoying. They have fixed Preceptor’s Vestments issue but sadly shoulders/sleeves are buggy now at least on female body type 2. Sadly female body type 2 gear seems to be more often broken than any other body type variants.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=641164 (lots of stuff, Jedi Sage's Gloves, Force Evangelist’s Shroud, Tionese Force-Mystic’s Boots, Traditional Nylite Boots and Gunslinger's Jacket are the most annoyingly broken or bugged.)

valiantbootsbug

Thana Vesh set 1, Thana Vesh set 2

Edited by Eraan

• 1 month later...
The Malak's Shadow Chestguard has a bug where a part of the neck sticks and points out in the back. I have only seen this in cut scenes. It looks really dumb and is ruining my game play a lot.:mad: please Bioware, put this on your to do list of bug fixes. :csw_jabbapet: Edited by kylesuperfirst

On the same note, my Shrewd Rascal's Jacket bugs out in just about every time my smuggler moves his head. This is really annoying, and for a game were, as a subscriber and an original player back when you had to pay $60 AND a monthly sub fee, I would hope the devs could do a little quality control.

<3 :(

• 5 years later...