Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial agent lose of headshot

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Imperial agent lose of headshot

Elyxin
04.14.2013 , 05:53 PM | #21
I miss the ability on many of my toons. But I realize the logic behind the decisions. On many specs they were simply unuseable (my shadow/assassin used theirs once I think). other classes could get them out...but skill lag (the tendency for a skill to not go off but it's GCD to trigger due to client/server lag), made it useable only about half the time. Ultimately there were only a few classes that could fully take advantage of the skills.

I still miss it on my jugg...but in light of the many other changes Im not too put off. I'd rather lose a situational ability to the might of "skill simplification" then something really useful. I'm still grieving over the loss of shadow strike on my Balance shadow...It was a very big and enjoyable part of the rotation. Morale of that story is: skill reduction was going to happen. feel glad that it was a mediocre skill that you lost, instead of a critical aspect of your rotation.

oakamp
04.15.2013 , 07:50 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by baskboy View Post
Heya all

Just lookt on the 2.0 tread and see there removing headshot!

I Find this a terrible idee my level 50 imperial agent almost got no attacks and to lose a attack like headshot is terrible.
It is on of my starting attacks i mean noting better than a shot of 6k damage.
I mean i dont see any level 50 BH imperial agents around so was wondering what you guy's think about it?
that headshot is useless and terrible,
this is one of few good things that BW made the decision to remove it,
sniper is 1 of the top dps now.
English is not my first language, still working on it.