Another week, another bunch of Eternety Vault BUGS!

Well I'm goin to get to the point:

-First boss not appearing after defeating the turrets. We left the Operation, reset the phase and at the 2nd try it worked.

-On the trash droids I ended with 12 Grapple debuffs. Well it doesnt affect gameplay but its weird

-We were goin to engage Gharj and we stepped on the MOUNSTROUS RANDOM WIPE RAID BOSS. The only thing I could do was /facepalm waiting for my toon to die.

-Well let's go to the Gharj part again... we engage him everything is Ok the raid is topped... but... he didnt jump to another platform!! I was the Raid Leader and told my clan to go full DPS. Gharj was at 20% and then he spawned the 2 groups of adds together and the new platform. We go to the platform and suddently it dissapears... wipe.

-After defeating Gharj on the next try only 3 people got their weekly quest updated. No one died on the encounter.

-The puzzle part was fine

-After the puzzle we wiped because of the MOUNSTROUS RANDOM WIPE RAID BOSS.

-On the fight against the Sith we had to reset it 3-4 times, because some people weren't able to damage their boss. We checked it and no one was helping each other :S It was very frustrating.

On sunday we will engage Soa and I'm afraid we will discover another bunch of bugs.

-First boss not appearing after defeating the turrets. We left the Operation, reset the phase and at the 2nd try it worked.

-On the trash droids I ended with 12 Grapple debuffs. Well it doesnt affect gameplay but its weird

-We were goin to engage Gharj and we stepped on the MOUNSTROUS RANDOM WIPE RAID BOSS. The only thing I could do was /facepalm waiting for my toon to die.

-Well let's go to the Gharj part again... we engage him everything is Ok the raid is topped... but... he didnt jump to another platform!! I was the Raid Leader and told my clan to go full DPS. Gharj was at 20% and then he spawned the 2 groups of adds together and the new platform. We go to the platform and suddently it dissapears... wipe.

-After defeating Gharj on the next try only 3 people got their weekly quest updated. No one died on the encounter.

-On the fight against the Sith we had to reset it 3-4 times, because some people weren't able to damage their boss. We checked it and no one was helping each other :S It was very frustrating.

On sunday we will engage Soa and I'm afraid we will discover another bunch of bugs.

Did you /bug them or report them in any way, shape, or form?

Got almost the same problems, on Gharj and beyond (no problems on 1st boss)

-The random wipe boss got to us like 3-4 times in the night, it was absurd and so much time wasted.

- We had to redo the trash to Gharj because he refused to reappear after having the same "i don't want to jump" bug/disappearing platform bug

-No weekly for 6 of the 8 ppl in the raid

- We got a schematic drop, and when the winner tried to learn it it said "item not available"

- On the fight with the Sith one person was havong problmes, then we realize he had the "can't do dmg debuff" (don't remember the name) always active even after death. He relogged and we were fine

- We only did one try on Soa, having some problems with getting rid of the shield in the last phase

So a fun night, but lots of time wasted (and yes, i did report all the bugs, hopefully they fix them soon)

We had this happen 2 weeks in a row. Are you sure it wasn't 4 people? As far as we could tell, group 2 did not get their quest update. We're going to check for sure, next week.

If anyone else knows, please speak up, because I'd like to get this solved, so Bioware can fix it.

I have encountered all of the bugs posted in this thread.

About the weekly quest not updating: 2 out of 8 people in our raid had their quest done after killing the boss. It didn't matter if people were dead or alive at the time when the boss went down.

Yup all reported. I also filled a ticket for the No Weekly quest completion and the droid replied something like "Thanks for reporting but were not goin to help you" :)

Oh and BTW after the Gharj bug we also had to reset the Phase and kill ALL the trash again.

Seriously, did bioware tested this raid? Because after two runs we found a ton of bugs and also other clans found them aswell.

Yup all reported. I also filled a ticket for the No Weekly quest completion and the droid replied something like "Thanks for reporting but were not goin to help you" :)

Oh and BTW after the Gharj bug we also had to reset the Phase and kill ALL the trash again.

Seriously, did bioware tested this raid? Because after two runs we found a ton of bugs and also other clans found them aswell.

This. I'm 0/2 for weekly completion. For us it was one group gets credit, the other does not. Both times it was the MT's group that got credit (maybe a tagging issue?). I got the same response to both bug reports, which is irritating. I'm just gonna keep stacking the bug reports I guess.

We had numerous Soa bugs, like the pylon falling directly on him and the shield staying up. Gharj himself just seems buggy. Schematic that gives an error when trying to learn. Insta deaths all over the place; the double ones are the worst, where the person dies for no reason, releases, and dies on the way back. There goes 10 mins.

Also we have the random person dying on Bonecrusher if they enter within the first 10 secs. At least that was a specific person.

Died during Gharj encounter but we killed him. Ran back, died randomly on the way. Ran back again. Off-hand with my name on it was on the boss's corpse.

I was able to loot commendations, but when I tried to loot the gear I got "You cannot reach that".

Heh.

Damn BioWare aren't aware for major gamebreaking bugs from months in beta that will push away alot of players?

They rushed this game release. Me and my guilds barely play this game anymore, we discussed renewing two days ago and most people do not want to renew, since there aren't any content left, and if it is, it's bugged.

Paying a recurring fee for a game that have ****** PvP, ****** PvE and no response from the devteam/community manager regarding major bugs in the PvE end-game is more of a proof that they are streamlining end-game content in hopes of stringing people along.

Nah, the end-game is complete crap, the content that isnt bugged is easy to burn right through, the PvP is lackluser since there is not rated warzones, no arenas. I doubt this game will be improved in the coming 10 days, they will lose alot of subscribers for February if there is no huge fix to the many end-game bugs.

A rushed product that was a fun leveling experience, PvP was fun until it turned out to be just a grindfest, no arenas, no rated warzones. End-game is easy to burn through, if it's not bugged, which many encounters are and no real response from dev team.

THIS EQUALS ALOT OF CANCELLATIONS!

Atleast there is Diablo 3 soon, that will have loads of more to do at end-game both in PvE and PvP than a $300 million dollars game called SWTOR that is broken to it's core.

I can't tell if BW does not give a crap or they think this is acceptable for end game content.

WOW has its flaws but they made sure raids/dungeons are done correctly and work up to par.

Edited by Nissin

I can't tell if BW does not give a crap or they think this is acceptable for end game content.

WOW has its flaws but they made sure raids/dungeons are done correctly and work up to par.

The fact that they are not rolling out fixes for these known bugs in short time periods is a bad indicator. I guess the reasons could be:

1. They don't have enough programming talent to work on it and it is a very low priority (which would be baffling, since most of the leveling experience is rather smooth, and it seems that the majority of the current bugs are in the end game content, and so it should be a priority).

2. The underlying code framework/scripting for end game raids is so complex/non-modular/wonky that they can't quickly identify fixes for these bugs. Maybe they lost some key members of the programming team for this content and they can't get a handle on this problem.

I have a gut feeling that it is #2 which would mean that there is no easy fix. A previous game that I spent significant time in was Vanguard, and they had problem #2. They had bugs in end-game raids that existed for months and months, and anytime they added new raids they were always buggy as hell and took forever to get right/balance. They also had the problem of #1 in that Sony kept reducing the number of programmers on the game as the subscriptions dropped, and it simply became a death spiral. They could not fix bugs fast enough or add new content fast enough to keep people, and subs just kept dropping, so they kept cutting programmer resources, which resulted in more lost subs, etc. Vanguard had lots of other problems as well including an extremely rocky start with a very laggy/buggy graphics engine, and a change of ownership to Sony a few months into release because of the rocky start, which further mucked things up. SWTOR got off to a decent start, but they need to fix these end-game bugs!!!

I feel that if they don't start rolling out some fixes FAST for these bugs that they will lose subs, as other posts have noted. Players will only put up with so much.

Soa is just a damn buggy fight. If you don't have a second tank, he will pretty much despawn every time if he gets your main tank into a mind trap. It's complete bs. Many times the pylon dropping DIRECTLY on him doesn't get rid of his shield. He likes to constantly mindtrap the same healers (or throw them in the air). Most of the time I don't do anything in the last phase because I'm *always* being mind-trapped/thrown by him--over and over.

I actually like the mechanics of the Soa fight--it's kind of interesting and unique, but it's pretty damn frustrating if you are doing everything right and still failing due to bugs.

just so many problems,issues,bugs with this game.. this is what we payed for? Even the ops ''Raids'' are ****ed. Either they sort it or i want a refund not paying for this pile of **** with bugs week after week.

All these Maintanance cleans, and Patches. Exactly what are they for? As they don't seem to have fixed naff'all. great game..**** host!

Encountered pretty much all of these bugs in the 3 runs i have done in EV normal mode since the game was released.. as said in an eariler reply, either they didnt test this, dont care, or are too incompetent to fix it :/... I think bioware should really see this as a serious issue, alot of the lvl 50 player base are in this game for the pve, so having bugs like these are just not acceptable.. Would love to see a bioware dev comment on these issue, because they gotta be known! Adress that they are fixing it, or atleast that they care ><... really finding Ghraj, Soa and Bonecrasher enjoyable fights, just sad that the feeling you are left behind with after a nice of clearing those places are "ohh well, was fun guys, just too bad there are so many bugs :/"... This really needs biowares attetion...

Aye bugs the reason why endgame raiding for me is not enjoyable for me at nights.

While my 8 man raidgroup had a bugfree experience and got through normal mode 8 mans in an evening, our other 8 man raid group was not so lucky.

Their bugs included but not limited to.

-Gharj insta kill people when they enter his room

- Pylon computers bugging out so you can't complete the encounter

- Pylon lootchest bugged being unable to claim loot from it (response when you report it? "We're sorry you encountered this bug now get lost" bassicly that not getting any loot from that encounter)

-Infernal council Bug where people are unable to do any damage to their respective target

-council same lootbug as pylon chest people not being able to loot their stuff

Then there's 16 man bugs on Annihalation droid like missiles doing double damage (always nice getting hit for 20K health while you only have 15.5K health)

-Soa invisible lightning balls, same people that get put into mind traps (fixed in 1.1), after getting *****slapped by Soa being dropped straight into a lightning ball, Tank getting mindtrapped and thus despawning SOA, yellow pillar dropping and not popping soa's shield.

bugs on bonethrasher

-Drop in dead bug, yes I dropped in dead on the fight needing a battle rez to get back up....

-Insane hitbox swipe bug, because bonethrashers hit box is so enormously large he tends to do swipes in a frontal arc hitting people that are actually behnd him.

Exotech recipes, Why are we not able to learn these?

I'm more affraid that when they intend to release 1.1 next week they'll release 4 new bosses in Hutt Hospitality wich have not been tested at all and thus be bugged to all hell aswell.

A good QA team on PvE content to iron out big glaring bugs like these would not be out of place in my humble opinion.

ITT: People who have never played an MMO at launch before.

The game has not even been out for a month. At least it is playable, that already makes it the second best MMO launch ever (the first being Rift, which still has its fair share of bugs in end-game... and if you think WoW was stable at release you're just retarded).

If you know what the bugs are and what causes them then you should have no problem avoiding them.

ITT: People who have never played an MMO at launch before.

The game has not even been out for a month. At least it is playable, that already makes it the second best MMO launch ever (the first being Rift, which still has its fair share of bugs in end-game... and if you think WoW was stable at release you're just retarded).

If you know what the bugs are and what causes them then you should have no problem avoiding them.

So ya, if you havent got a character lvl 50, or havent tried out this content, i dont think you should comment on issues like this... and if you have both of the above, then you are simply stupid to think its okay these bugs exists.. Would expect the most of these to be fixed at launch, specially since (as someone said) these bugs were discovered and given as feedback at beta.

I did not see this thread until after I made my post. We encountered bugs last night with Gharj not resetting after a wipe. Even though I watched him "reset" after the wipe, upon releasing and trying to get back into the instance we had the "encounter in progress" message on two seperate attempts. I verified that everyone was out of the instance as well.