Broken Keys

Feena-c

I've given two of my friends keys to my Nar Shaddaa Stronghold and they came and saw it, but after leaving and logging when they came back on the game the keys were not in their keyrings. Same for me with the keys they'd given to me. Once I logged off and back into the game the keys were gone.

I hope this is gonna be fixed, makes strongholds pointless if I can't let my friends into it when I'm not around and vice versa. Really upset about this.

I have tried using the key, then exiting the stronghold. the key is still there.

Seems that, to me, the key only vanished when I logged out of game while still inside my friends stronghold. In that case, when I logged in again, still being inside his stronghold, then the key vanished.

After testing that, I logged out of game at fleet, with the key on my SH window showing, and logged back in: Key is still there.

Seems to me that the problem is related to logging out of game while still in friends stronghold.

The glitch can be worked around by friend. He has to delete your key and give you another one.

I have tried using the key, then exiting the stronghold. the key is still there.

Seems that, to me, the key only vanished when I logged out of game while still inside my friends stronghold. In that case, when I logged in again, still being inside his stronghold, then the key vanished.

After testing that, I logged out of game at fleet, with the key on my SH window showing, and logged back in: Key is still there.

Seems to me that the problem is related to logging out of game while still in friends stronghold.

The glitch can be worked around by friend. He has to delete your key and give you another one.

Not the case. I didn't log out of my friend's stronghold and he didn't log out from mine but the keys aren't there. It says he has a key but it's not showing that he can travel to mine in keys.

Edited by AlaricSevGirl