Best Server For Balance PVP?

Coolrockski

I currently play on the Shadowlands with a lev 36 sorc healer and mostly PUG. The problem is a Guild named Triumph wrecks all the PUGs and they seem to play most nights. I'm not saying they shouldn't crush us weak PUGs, so be it, but I rather play on a server where you can at least enjoy a PUG vs PUG match and have some Imperial/Republic balance.

Also, it takes forever to get in a FP, even as a healer.

I was thinking about creating a scoundrel healer, but pretty know there are few pubs on the shadowlands server.

Everybody plays balance in pvp. :p

In all seriousness, pvp faction balance is hard to come by. Especially now that most people will have at least one character on both factions, most people will just play on the side that is winning at the time.

Regarding guilds grouping up and stomping the other team, I think that you will find that on every server. The other day I had a match that consisted of a double pre-made (all same guild, well known pvp guild) vs random PUGs in a voidstar match. That was the most severe beating I have ever been on the receiving end of. I probably should have gone to the ER afterwards. :p We were attacking first, couldn't get past the first door. When we played defense, they started farming us rather than going for the plant.

With all that said, I think the harbinger is about as good as it gets. Whichever faction is winning tends to depend on which side certain guilds are playing. Pvp always seems to gradually end up being a game of "he who has the most friends wins."