Im lvl 11 assassin but no double lasersword ?!

Saigodjin

Do you have any proof George calls them Laserswords? Like the link to an interview where he says it or something? anything?

Anakin: "You're a Jedi Knight, aren't you?"

Qui-Gon: "What makes you think that?"

Anakin: "I saw your laser sword. Only Jedis carry that kind of weapon."

Anakin: "You're a Jedi Knight, aren't you?"

Qui-Gon: "What makes you think that?"

Anakin: "I saw your laser sword. Only Jedis carry that kind of weapon."

Just because Ahnold's son in Jingle all the Way said Laser Sword doesn't make it correct...

Anakin was a uncultured slave in Ep1, besides, makes you wonder how many people outside the Jedi Order knew the proper terms for a lot of what was going on.

From Ep2 on, though, he always referred to it as a Lightsaber;

Anakin: When I got to them we got into aggressive negotiations.

Padme: Aggressive negotiations? What's that?

Anakin: Ah, well, it's negotiations with a lightsaber.

*Vader brings Luke before the Emperor and hands him Luke's weapon*

Darth Vader: His lightsaber.

The Emperor: [to Luke] Ah, yes. A Jedi's weapon, much like your father's. By now you must know that your father can never be turned from the Dark Side. So will it be with you.

*igniting Luke's Lightsaber*

Darth Vader: I see you have constructed a new Lightsaber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen.

Yes, It's in episode I. With that said Anakin is all of what 6 when he says it.

In episode II he calls it a light saber.

Anakin: When I got to them we got into aggressive negotiations.

Padme: Aggressive negotiations? What's that?

Anakin: Ah, well, it's negotiations with a lightsaber.

With that example does that mean that people who don't know what they are talking about call it a laser sword, and people who do call it a light saber?

Since everybody is off topic, I will paste this bit of information off of http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Laser_sword

This is under the Behind the scenes seciton:

Early conceptsEdit

Early concept art of lightsabers. The usage of the lightsaber was originally inspired by many of the serials that George Lucas watched and enjoyed as a child, which featured many characters wielding swords. When he began conceiving Star Wars, he wished to include swords, creating the "lightsaber" to allow them to better mesh with the futuristic setting.[37]

In the early incarnations of the Star Wars storyline, lightsabers were not exclusive to the Jedi and other Force-users, but were in fact very mundane. Early concept art depicts lightsabers being wielded by Rebel and Imperial soldiers alike. George Lucas later limited the lightsabers to exclusively the Jedi in order to make them feel more unique, and heighten the mystique of the Jedi.[38] Also, in early drafts of the script, lightsabers were referred to as "lazerswords."

Crystals first appear in Star Wars simply as an embedded decoration on the hilt in the A New Hope novelization.[39] Aside from this single instance, there are no crystals mentioned in any of the movies or their novelizations.[39