sith Sorc

Sasuken

I was wondering what i should get for his stats cuz i been in PvP a lil and seen some ppl with what seemed like a really fast Force lightning cast but i keep reading that alcrity its crap so can someone help me decide what tree and what kinda stats i should go for? Mostly solo then PvP some

Well the lightning skill path has the best toptions for boosting lightning attacks. I believe in the class forum for the sorcerer there is a sticky that has ideal abilities for each of the three trees.

The sorc was my first character and until 1.2(?) lightning could do some brutal damage on the field. Now the sorc is much more a healer than a DPS. So after I got the 50 I reclassed and became a PvP healer, the lighting is just an occasional attack to throw out when I don't have anybody to heal and I want to help the team crush the last stragglers.

Too bad because I love playing a lightning DPS sorc. So cool looking.

Well the lightning skill path has the best toptions for boosting lightning attacks. I believe in the class forum for the sorcerer there is a sticky that has ideal abilities for each of the three trees.

The sorc was my first character and until 1.2(?) lightning could do some brutal damage on the field. Now the sorc is much more a healer than a DPS. So after I got the 50 I reclassed and became a PvP healer, the lighting is just an occasional attack to throw out when I don't have anybody to heal and I want to help the team crush the last stragglers.

Too bad because I love playing a lightning DPS sorc. So cool looking.

If you liked it, you are probably good at it and should stick with it.

There may be social pressure for you to be a healer, because healers are in high demand.

But really, the game should be fun for all. If you have more fun throwing lightning, then I vote for the spec that keeps you in the game.

Even if you're an Imp, and Imp's are bad. Hmmkay. :p

Problem is I get demolished playing the sorc. Even if I'm DPS spec when people see that lightning the see a squishy target and take you down. I think my main contribution in a match is decoy; run in one direction drawing fire and hope the rest of the team make the most of the 30secs of freedom.

There are a few ways you can go with specs for Sorcs, Healing is obviously Corruption, Lightning is better for PVE (for me anyway), Madness is more of a PVP spec.

My main is a sort of hybrid between Madness and Lightning and it's been working very well for me. Basically I focus on Madness at first just to get Death Field and Madness (Madness makes it so there is no cooldown for Force Lightning which is probably the reason you see people spamming it). Then I focus only on Lightning afterwards.

Instead of talking about it I'll just post a link to my skill tree. http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201ZfobMdRrupZcMcRo.2 The only awkward thing about it is that you can only put 29 stats in Lightning.

Hope this helps or gives you an idea for a different skill tree. Also note this tree requires you to use a lot of AOE attacks, Death field and Force storm are very good with this tree. In a fight start off Chain Lightning, Then Death Field, then Force Storm.

Edited by Zellylawl