Preview pics of the upcoming Hotshot's Starfighter Pack

Iwipe

Hey everyone, the latest starfighter pack, Hotshot's Starfighter pack, is available for preview on the PTS. This pack will be released in May. Here are some of the items you can expect in this pack. Items of interest includes some bounty hunterish armor sets, a Rendili SF-3 strike fighter mount, and a bantha mount

Updated with ingame pics and videos

Video playlist:

Edited by Iwipe

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it.

Instead of going for the Mandalorian armor Ceta Farr uses, which has a jet pack on her back, Bioware went for the one every grunt on Dromund Kaas uses.

The familiar feeling of the jet pack boost coming from your feet starts to sink in, a la Black Hole, Campaign and the like.

* sigh *

Regardless, thank you for the images, Dulfy. :cool:

Lol one of the armors is based off a Bounty.

Good thing I got the original cyborg set of this series cause it got worse and worse each pack.

I do like the Underwater chest armor and the Skill Hunter belt is the belt my shadow wears at 55.

Canderous Set for Rusk on my Revan character, no more silly mandalore armor for him.

Good improvement over previous packs.

Yay, bantha mount! Double yay (each), Canderous and Juhani armors! Yay, Unburdened Champion not using that standard bra strap on a set where it would look dumb *cough*exposedextrovert*cough*! Yay, Mando armor! Yay, lightsaber with a crossguard!

Anyone else think "Underwater" Armors may portend a Manaan outing in our future?

Thanks as always for the update Dulfy!

Edited by DarthDymond

Anyone notice an Underwater Armor set doesn't have you know a helmet for going underwater?

Likely a bug as the ingame "card" for the set have a helmet, They may have just forgot to put a helmet into the set. Has happened before.

I think they look pretty cool, hopefully they add a helmet before release.

Oh, quite a few of the sets look good, I'm just amused by the fact that we can get Underwater sets and yet, not go underwater.

I suppose I could go wading around in some fountains on Makeb, or dance in a waterfall on Makeb..