Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exploting Vote Kicking in Ranked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Exploting Vote Kicking in Ranked

Banderal
09.18.2019 , 07:21 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
your signature is useing the wrong "their" and it is irking me. There, is the most common there and the one you want. Their is when you are speaking of people, "their two toys need to be put away" and they're is short for "they are".
Just to be picky (some would say anal ), "their" is about ownership, not necessarily about people. I could be talking about a couple dogs, and say "their two collars need to be loosened".

Now, no doubt, someone else will correct my correction.

About vote kicking, am I the only one who finds it the least bit ironic that the poster is complaining about being vote kicked in the same sentence were he says he's queue syncing? Abusing one system I guess is fine, but not the other.

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

sharkfishman
09.18.2019 , 08:26 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
Just to be picky (some would say anal ), "their" is about ownership, not necessarily about people. I could be talking about a couple dogs, and say "their two collars need to be loosened".

About vote kicking, am I the only one who finds it the least bit ironic that the poster is complaining about being vote kicked in the same sentence were he says he's queue syncing? Abusing one system I guess is fine, but not the other.
You're absolutely right. Their is a possessive, just like his, her, my, our and your.

People get those three terms (or some people just don't care) confused all the time. Their, they're and there. Same with your and you're. My personal pet peeve is its vs. it's. Its is possessive, but people think it needs the apostrophe, so they accidentally make it into it is.

Anyway, on the other point, I thought the same thing you did. But I'm not sure if OP was saying he was queue syncing or if the "trolls who hate me" were queue syncing. It's open to interpretation, I guess.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

Rion_Starkiller
09.18.2019 , 09:07 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post

well, ackshually…..
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(Ö,,,,Ö)(\/) ¦̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?