Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

E-Zekiel

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a placeholder.

I'm not sure quite what it's meant to be... tattooing? really ornate skin tight full body thermal underwear? this season's bodystocking look?

I quite like the pattern personally, but it seems more like something that should be a clothing option than a skin. It's kinda jarring when it's constantly contrasting against the incandescent head colouration. If they kept the pattern & made it mirror her head colours I could understand it better.

@ Bioware...... how hard is it to do this http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/6e/ShaakTi_tfu.jpg seriously ... this is what she is supposed to look like..... come on Bioware get your **** together...heck even Ahsoka Tano showed skin as shown here... http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081213002840/starwars/images/thumb/5/52/AhsokaSlave.jpg/383px-AhsokaSlave.jpg Edited by Namgorf

Bioware hates perverts. I approve.

Bah, we're all perverts. Who among us can honestly say that they don't delete their browser history before letting someone else use their computer?

I say enough self-loathing! Embrace your true self! Or end up like one of those homophobic preachers who get caught with a call-boy.

Bah, we're all perverts. Who among us can honestly say that they don't delete their browser history before letting someone else use their computer?

I say enough self-loathing! Embrace your true self! Or end up like one of those homophobic preachers who get caught with a call-boy.

I have. But only because those links could reveal my plans for World\Galactic domination.

P.S. Got no need for "call-anyones" and prefer exclusively females.

I dont cause i have nothing i need worry about anyone seeing.

That said i think this is sort of silly. But lets face it most of the people who are playing this are kids. but truth fully most kids these days can get a better eye full watching cable anyway.

@ Bioware...... how hard is it to do this http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/6e/ShaakTi_tfu.jpg seriously ... this is what she is supposed to look like.....

I very much approve of this clothing for Ashara and Ashara showing some skin that actually matches the colouring of the parts of her body we have been able to see so far. Although, what we also need to work on is making Ashara realise that she is now a Sith and no longer part of the Jedi (Hopefully this can happen in the future with some added companion quests to help her realise that fact). You've got to find it amusing that she can go round killing Jedi and still claim to be one. She needs to stop living in denial and embrace her darker side more.

Edited by ratty