Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The weird people you meet in Group Finder.


DeannaVoyager's Avatar


DeannaVoyager
Yesterday , 05:53 AM | #10131
Quote: Originally Posted by SoontirMorillo View Post
It's much simpler. I just wanted to reveal your hypocrisy. It doesn't matter, what story i tell. You're just against it.

If i say, you can't assume that every player, who comes as a replacement through groupfinder, is bad and will slow you down. Don't use companions, find replacements. You go "nay".

If i say, i agree, every player, who is new and not in 306 gear, slows me down, and shouldn't be with me. Companions are better and my choice for playing. You go "nay". Again.

You, sirs, disagreed with yourself on both occasion. Just because another person with a slightly rude undertone repeated your earlier statements.

Yeah, but... the one time we talked about veteran with a chance there comes a low level player. And this time you talked about kicking people right at the start of a mastermode flashpoint. Soooo... we only trust other people in queue depending on the content we run? I really hope you all have some good replies. I wait for your answers.

FFF...Funny Forums Folks. It's a shame, that half of you are already on ignore. You just turning the flag in the wind. Is that a saying in english? Maybe you want to form an opinion and stand by it?

You can all calm down. This story...



... never happened. I would never ever kick any player, and i will never ever use a companion in groupcontent.

And now i wait for the forum police to report me. Because they feel slight discomfort, because i called them out. See you after my ban is over. Have some nice weeks without me.

Hypocrisy has been revealed for sure.
My referral link, if anyone wants: http://www.swtor.com/r/mknnK6

JulWolle's Avatar


JulWolle
Yesterday , 05:54 AM | #10132
There is no hypocrisy if you use examples that are completely different... what you say makes no sense at all and you try to lie and use fake examples to attack a point that doesn't even exist. Nice moving the goal point and attacking it when it never existed. If you rly wanted to argue your point or point out sth, you would never do that...

SoontirMorillo's Avatar


SoontirMorillo
Yesterday , 08:29 AM | #10133
aah... i waited for this one... there are so many nuances between this extreme point of view and that extreme point of view. you can't compare.

of course you can. either you play a mmo with other players, or you are a story mode hero, who needs a healing companion behind him. You trust people and play in groups, or you does not and use the first chance to get companion out.

name one other mmo, where you can get a npc to help you, in a group instance.

you are single players and want mechanics that help you to succesful finish single player content, to carry over to group content, because you can't finish it, without.
Gilden, die ich uneingeschränkt empfehlen kann:

Better now, Brain Bug, La'Frayeur, Semper Fidelis, Steel Talons, The Empire.

JediQuaker's Avatar


JediQuaker
Yesterday , 08:31 AM | #10134
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
I had an interesting MM Legacy of the Rakata run the other day.

Started with 2 vets - me and the tank - and 2 new-to-LotR MM players - the other dps and the healer. It had also been a while since I did it in MM.
In light of the recent posts about kicking people and using companions, and not to get drawn into it, I'll point out that:
1. we did not kick the Healer - I think he quit because he wasn't able to keep up with the damage and the Tank was ragging on him somewhat.
2. I re-queued us for a new healer, but you know - MM, waiting for healer. Z0-0M was intended to fill in until a new healer arrived. Unfortunately, (or, fortunately) the FP was over before a human healer showed up.

Personally, I very seldom kick anyone from a group unless they've dc'd (and someone else starts a vote), or they're being a real a**hole.
I don't kick people because I think they're under geared, or not playing their class 'properly' (which is, at best, very subjective), or other such entitled reasons. 🙂
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

SoontirMorillo's Avatar


SoontirMorillo
Yesterday , 08:39 AM | #10135
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
I1. we did not kick the Healer - I think he quit because he wasn't able to keep up with the damage and the Tank was ragging on him somewhat.
2. I re-queued us for a new healer, but you know - MM, waiting for healer. Z0-0M was intended to fill in until a new healer arrived. Unfortunately, (or, fortunately) the FP was over before a human healer showed up.
what about

3. use /allies or /lfg and ask for people to queue for your flashpoint only, because one player dropped or whatever?

you can always do more
Gilden, die ich uneingeschränkt empfehlen kann:

Better now, Brain Bug, La'Frayeur, Semper Fidelis, Steel Talons, The Empire.

FlameYOL's Avatar


FlameYOL
Yesterday , 11:43 AM | #10136
Quote: Originally Posted by eabevella View Post
Fortunately, no one kicked me when I told them "I'm new to MM, please take it slow".
In the contrast, the people I met were great and helped me feel safe to try MM more.
I don't kick people at the start because they are undergeared or say they are new. Because that was me at one point.
Well spoken.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Wolvel's Avatar


Wolvel
Yesterday , 01:36 PM | #10137
Im done responding to this bait you guys should too.

JediQuaker's Avatar


JediQuaker
Today , 08:51 AM | #10138
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolvel View Post
Im done responding to this bait you guys should too.
Just don't respond to the bait. 🙂

"Trolls, need not be fed, hmph" - Yoda
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV