Nar Shaddaa nightlife event achievements removed

mbfhl

Got them all, they were all taken away.

You lost more then the regular ones almost everyone lost in a patch after the event?

They have done zero about this, the information,bugreports and the tickets are there but nothing.

Edited by Icestar

• 2 weeks later...
Not to discourage you but I thought I read a long time ago they said they can't/won't do anything about restoring them. I vaguely remember during the Rav exploit time, people saying, well if you can track down all the people who used the exploit bug for Rav and punish them why can't you track down all the people who had Nightlife Achievements and restore them? And some ******** answer was given (or no reply at all) can't remember which. Basically there one in the same.

What they need to do is bring back the event, with cheaper cost to slot machines (because some people spent alot and got achievements removed which is very infair), with achievements FIXED this time.

The Legacy Saber from this event is the ONLY one that doesn't look like crap. Bring it back so I can get a few!!!

What they need to do is bring back the event, with cheaper cost to slot machines

Perhaps but there is no way I will spend that kind of time and cash to get all the lost achievements again, especially since it is something I had in the firstplace.

Edited by Icestar

I think people really honestly need to get over this. your crying about achieve's that BW really don't have the time to fix. The event it's self was made over a weekend ( thats how much effort went in to it)

its achieve get over it plz.

I think people really honestly need to get over this. your crying about achieve's that BW really don't have the time to fix. The event it's self was made over a weekend ( thats how much effort went in to it)

It is a bug forum where bugs are reported and exactly as the slot machine thread I do not think players will give up on reporting this bug.

For some of us that like to collect achievements 100+ points is a big deal since most of the things we do are small stuff that gives us 10 points or so.

Edited by Icestar

Not to discourage you but I thought I read a long time ago they said they can't/won't do anything about restoring them. I vaguely remember during the Rav exploit time, people saying, well if you can track down all the people who used the exploit bug for Rav and punish them why can't you track down all the people who had Nightlife Achievements and restore them? And some ******** answer was given (or no reply at all) can't remember which. Basically there one in the same.

Nope Tait never said that. What he said in September was "I'll get back to you" and since then he's avoided the subject.

The difference is they have all the achievement information, as it shows on the PTS, Tait just removed it from in game for some reason.

What they need to do is bring back the event, with cheaper cost to slot machines (because some people spent alot and got achievements removed which is very infair), with achievements FIXED this time.

The Legacy Saber from this event is the ONLY one that doesn't look like crap. Bring it back so I can get a few!!!

Honestly all I want is for Tait to say "it'll be back in a few months, same time as last year, and you'll have to re-earn them all, but they won't go away this time" I'd be happy with that. But what we get is Tait picking and choosing what he responds to and what he sweeps under the rug to try to hide and act like it never happened.

LOL

/5char