Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best marauder crew skills? Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Best marauder crew skills? Discussion

SethDracovitch
12.13.2011 , 04:39 PM | #11
Thinking Archaeology, Synthweaving, and treasure hunting. Mostly because I want to make the best possible crafted armor for myself. At lvl 50 once I've decked myself out in my personally crafted top tier armor, I 'll switch to Artifice for my lighsaber upgrades.

Shadowheart
Master Zhar Lestin
| Asha'setallia | Marauder | Carnage |

CrazyAl
12.13.2011 , 07:14 PM | #12
biochem

implants and stims, my marauder will be my pvp main
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers. -Thomas Jefferson
The key to decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. -Malcolm Gladwell
You can't be offended unless you are being defensive.

Bealsebub
12.14.2011 , 12:35 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SethDracovitch View Post
Thinking Archaeology, Synthweaving, and treasure hunting. Mostly because I want to make the best possible crafted armor for myself. At lvl 50 once I've decked myself out in my personally crafted top tier armor, I 'll switch to Artifice for my lighsaber upgrades.

You should be taking Underworld Trading instead of Treasure Hunting, otherwise you are missing ingredients for Medium Armour.

I myself have gone Synthweaving, Archaeology and Underworld, I htried Artificer in Beta but felt that the benefits were not worth it and on live Synth brings so much more already than Artificer ever did.

SmearBlood
12.14.2011 , 01:12 AM | #14
With synth weave you get alot of gear but I feel like that gear will be replaced in operations where as with artifice you can make bop mods as well as some useful relics. It's really a give or take option.

Prime
12.14.2011 , 06:20 AM | #15
We @ prime appreciate all this most excellent insight.
---=> Prime is watching <=---

panacuba
12.14.2011 , 07:18 AM | #16
I like some of the recommendations here, can some one tell me how does diplomacy works?
Pana'kuva - Das Übel - Member
Sith Empire | Terentatek Server | PvP Hardcores | End-Game Raiders
Visit us at: Guild Site <> Community Site <> YouTube <> Facebook <> Twitter

bleenX
12.14.2011 , 08:55 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by panacuba View Post
I like some of the recommendations here, can some one tell me how does diplomacy works?
http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Thread...lls-Compendium heres all you need bro
Char name: xOOligaN
Class: SW Marauder (Annihilation)
Guild: Antimatter

Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest!

iTempest
12.14.2011 , 11:11 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SmearBlood View Post
With synth weave you get alot of gear but I feel like that gear will be replaced in operations where as with artifice you can make bop mods as well as some useful relics. It's really a give or take option.
I read that the gear you can craft with synthweave is on par with instanced gear and not too far behind that of op-gear, in eaither case i think ill take it so that i always have a good kit at hand, you can always drop it at end-game i guess.

SmearBlood
12.14.2011 , 01:00 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by iTempest View Post
I read that the gear you can craft with synthweave is on par with instanced gear and not too far behind that of op-gear, in eaither case i think ill take it so that i always have a good kit at hand, you can always drop it at end-game i guess.
Very true, I guess I will start with artifice and If i find it to not be up to my standards I'll take the loss and drop for synth weaving
Psy Ops
We Are Not Royalty
US West - Drooga's Pleasure Barge (Former Hyperspace Cannon)

Futturo
12.14.2011 , 11:15 PM | #20
Thoes implants look really good in biochem here is a low lvl one

+26 Strength
+21 Endurance
+11 Power

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/3EA8j0r