Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Planets you hope would come to the story

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Planets you hope would come to the story

Shayddow
10.25.2020 , 05:43 PM | #11
The massive amount of life on the planet helped mask his (yoda's) presence, the planet was undeveloped, virtually not inhabited by sentients, so was ideal to hide, along with the dark side presence from the cave itself. There are different stories in legends having to do with why and how that cave came to have such a strong dark side presence.

I'd like to see Naboo more than Dagobah. Dagobah would be like Drumond Kaas before the Sith arrived. All jungle.
Shekkel,75 Nimrossa, 75 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 75 Barzella, 75 | Begeran
Adonnah, 75 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 75 Svgon, 75 and too many others to list here

JuventusAndFCK
10.26.2020 , 09:51 AM | #12
I have no specific planet wishes since I never actually consumed any star wars media besides SWTOR itself, but I was actually quite happy with the framing around Onslaught itself. Having both new worlds and some material to expand on the progression on old worlds is something I can get behind as a "template."

It sort of makes sense to revisit Balmorra at some point, in a similar fashion to how we went back to Corellia, just because I'm unsure how they'd reintroduce Zenith in any other way besides that.

ruffolofi
11.30.2020 , 04:57 PM | #13
Naboo.

I would also like to revisit old planets and see how they're doing now after the events of KOTFE/KOTET. Like how is Dromund Kaas different, has Korriban recovered from the attacks, what's the situation in Makeb, Balmorra, etc...