Community Livestream: January 17th

EricMusco

Never understood the point of watching someone else play a game, especially when you pay to play the game yourself.:rolleyes:

I have a friend that is a big pvper in various games, he would watch twitch to see his competition play to see how they play and what skills they use most often so he would be ready when his team went against them.

Edited by ikinai

can't wait for Tait to get on, seeing Courtney on right now is awesome!

I tuned in just in time to see her piloting her gunship. :p

Then I got to have fun watching Tait run all over Tython while being followed by a horde of protectors/killstealers/healers.

Good times. :D

I had fun, true I had to end up leaving early, but for a while as Spaceboomer it was awesome following/cyberstalking Tait around the Bastion and going all fanboy (what, can't a guy who gets straight A's go fanboy once in a while:rak_02:?) anyway though, that was fun. Unfortunately most of my guild I could not bring on the action due to the fact most of my more active people went on MLK weekend vacation :( but still, can't wait to do this again next time and thanks devs

-your biggest fan ever

Spaceboomer

edit:fixed it

Edited by Sangrar

I had fun, true I had to end up leaving early, but for a while as Spaceboomer it was awesome following/cyberstalking Tait around the Bastion and going all fanboy (what, can't a guy who gets straight A's go fanboy once in a while:rak_02:?) anyway though, that was fun. Unfortunately most of my guild I could not bring on the action due to the fact most of my more active people went on MLK weekend vacation :( but still, can't wait to do this again next time and thanks devs

-your biggest ban ever

Spaceboomer

Um, don't you mean fan? :confused:

Unless if you mean you were banned for doing something really bad/big that you are considered the "biggest ban ever". :p

Edited by Essence_of_Light