February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

Edit:

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you all know that you will get your codes! They will begin sending out in waves in the next hour or so, and could take a few hours to finish sending to everyone, but should be complete by end of day PST.

-Tait

Has anyone gotten the email with the codes yet? I would think when Bioware sends them out, they wont all come at the same time considering how many are being sent out.

EDIT:

Hey folks!

I know there have been quite a few questions about when the Feb reward email would be going out. Many of you spotted the EA Help article which mentioned they would be sent out today. It is our goal that the emails will all be sent today. However, it is possible that they wont go out until tomorrow.

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric

Edited by wastelanddustin
Yay!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone gotten the email with the codes yet? I would think when Bioware sends them out, they wont all come at the same time considering how many are being sent out.

Nothing for me yet either I'm assuming we will probably get them around the afternoon when they are all there at work.

:rak_03::rak_04::rak_03:

Does it take 8 may be could have been just one but when they have Hype train running on tweeter/Facebook and not word from them on the date other then what was said back on the dev stream 14th came and went all they need was to post on 1-7 the date and around what time of the day. Where I am at its already heading into the evening so not all of use have the time to get answers the same day we post here. And another point as i am posted here there is more hype on the upcoming chapter and still not a word on the codes.:(

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

I know there have been quite a few questions about when the Feb reward email would be going out. Many of you spotted the EA Help article which mentioned they would be sent out today. It is our goal that the emails will all be sent today. However, it is possible that they wont go out until tomorrow.

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hey folks!

-eric

OH THE HORROR OF HAVING TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY! :eek:

Hey folks!

-eric

Will they all be out at the same time?

Hey folks!

-eric

:( the supercrate (and the lightsaber i'll get from it :rak_03:) will have to wait

Ty for letting us know.

Edited by poll_

Dunno why people didn't opt in the second they made an account. It's how I know preorders are coming, expansions, free crap, my coins, etc. They DON'T spam you. Trust me, I've been opted in since 2012, I've gotten maybe a total of 12-20 emails in those years.

Dunno why people didn't opt in the second they made an account. It's how I know preorders are coming, expansions, free crap, my coins, etc. They DON'T spam you. Trust me, I've been opted in since 2012, I've gotten maybe a total of 12-20 emails in those years.

some people check reddit.com/r/swtor/new , as a daily news source for all things Old Republic.

between dulfy.net, ( http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/ )

and the official devtracker, ( http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php )

there aren't many chances of missing official announcements.

Who really checks their email anymore?

Edited by Falensawino

I check my email all the time, but then I kinda hate social media and video blogs and crap.

I did not have it checked until the announcement was made, because in the past I HAVE been spammed by various companies if they had permission to email me.

Hey folks!

-eric

Thank you for the update, Eric.

Edited by Max_Killjoy