Time To Vote For Your Commando Class Representative!

EricMusco

Who should be your Commando Class Representative?  

538 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be your Commando Class Representative?

• ArchangelLBC
    • Gyronamics
    • Cashogy_reborn
    • ManiacDavis

Just out of curiosity, do Cashogy's Mercenary votes count? You know, since they're voting for essentially the same thing.

I'm sure there are some double votes in there but there must be at least a few mercs out of 50 something that didn't vote here. My guess anyway.

I'm just curious to know how it works for people who were nominated in both categories.

i would assume they do not count here as well as there.

i did post right at the beginning of the poll in the merc forum to come here and vote, since odwagg jumped out to a big early lead and never looked back.

/shrug

i can see though that the commando community wants more help with commandos in the pvp area then pve since both candidates are pvp

The mercenary representative is a pve player so it makes since to have a pvp player on the mirror.

The voting may actually depend upon when the polls close since it has been going back and forth all weekend. Either way I recommend we all spend some time over on the Mercenary forums since they get to ask the questions first.

nvm voting clearly isnt over, just changed when as i posted this.

If you become our rep, use capitalization (or h/e it's spelled) pleaaaasssseeee :p

Anyway, I hope that Bioware doesn't mess up with balance again (but we will probably see more buffs to smash and nerfs to vanguards and their shoulder cannon :()

Thanks guys! :D

Grats Cash!

But you other guys...you were ALL solid freaking choices! We have a phenomenal community here and you have all contributed in huge ways to it...I think it's obvious from how many votes everyone got that all 4 of you are held in extremely high regard. THANK YOU!!!

Also, contrast our poll to Vanguards who got the one guy still playing the class...:confused: