Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch Notes

Axlah
02.22.2012 , 07:09 AM | #1
So according to the launcher 1.1.4 went live today and I can't seem to find the notes anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Gurnicus
02.22.2012 , 07:12 AM | #2
Usually you can still look at the PTR forum but they are changing the way that's used so they are gone. Live notes will go up about the same time as the servers, as per usual I'm sure.

Reevax
02.22.2012 , 07:13 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Gurnicus View Post
Usually you can still look at the PTR forum but they are changing the way that's used so they are gone. Live notes will go up about the same time as the servers, as per usual I'm sure.
lets make more threads on this...

There is a link to where they will be on the launcher, just wait till they are updated

RyderrUK
02.22.2012 , 07:28 AM | #4
It's pretty crap they do the patch notes last - I mean, they obviously have the patch notes right? Cos they are patching atm - so why not post them?
For the love of god implement free server transfers already

WishyNowai
02.22.2012 , 07:32 AM | #5
first they check what fixes actually got fixed, then they write patchnotes duuuh

tyranusdarec
02.22.2012 , 07:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by RyderrUK View Post
It's pretty crap they do the patch notes last - I mean, they obviously have the patch notes right? Cos they are patching atm - so why not post them?
They are even closing other threads about the patch notes but dont have time to post them...

Tyr

"It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself."

Cerion
02.22.2012 , 07:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by tyranusdarec View Post
They are even closing other threads about the patch notes but dont have time to post them...

Tyr
because different people have different jobs?

Hidden
02.22.2012 , 07:37 AM | #8
It's just the patch notes and the servers aren't even up yet. Yeesh, seriously, drop the self-entitled attitudes. It will come, probably quite soon.

It's like the world is polluted with rage-filled impatient simpletons that go ballistic over every small little thing.

TH
The Dragoon King
www.forever-dragoons.com
Scepter of Ragnos

Catch_TwentyTwo
02.22.2012 , 07:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevax View Post
lets make more threads on this...

There is a link to where they will be on the launcher, just wait till they are updated
People lack patience....
CATCH TwentyTwo

SW:TOR FORUM REVIEW PLAYLISTLATEST VIDEO
(Be original: Post a comment about how fat I am, or my lisp, but keep it civil...)

tegororn
02.22.2012 , 07:38 AM | #10
Well the servers are still down