Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lets talk swtor

ROSS-
02.14.2012 , 11:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Emeda View Post
If I wanted to play WoW then I would but I dont like WoW. I also dont likes WoWs little brother SWTOR that copies everything WoW does.
oh gosh, can you people make up your minds? I hear its a wow clone, then I hear it get ripped because it doesn't have all of Wow's "features." I get my feelings confused...please make up your mind...

Dosrmos
02.14.2012 , 11:35 PM | #12
The experience this game has delivered has been some of the best times I've had playing a video game. Not to say that improvement can't be made but everything I've seen in my 40 levels thus far I'm happy with.

Constructive criticism is all well and good, but the inane ************ that seems to occur is mind numbing.

Dos of the Mos

glenbruton
02.14.2012 , 11:37 PM | #13
If I wanted to play WoW then I would but I dont like WoW. I also dont likes WoWs little brother SWTOR that copies everything WoW does.
They why are you still here? Anyone with a brain knows MMO's are never redesigned from scratch. You hate it. move on!

Coiffio
02.14.2012 , 11:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dezzi View Post
"I love this game" is not constructive.
Precisely, not everyone likes the game. I admit, just ranting gets nowhere, but I have seen posts with legitimate beefs, I have a few of them myself. If you find nothing wrong with the game, fine, take your own advice, go play, why are you on the forums in the first place?
"Hi, we ask that your posts be devoid of any original thoughts, or opinions, and that you only praise this game blindly. Thank you for your cooperation!"

ROSS-
02.14.2012 , 11:38 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
If the game wasn't so bad, people wouldn't feel disappointed as much
But it is, nuff said.
I actually judge a game by the number of haters (something I learned from WoW.) The more people hate it, the more sucessful it must be. I hardly ever hear people hating on LOTR or DnD. Why? Nobody plays them..

Magnijung
02.14.2012 , 11:43 PM | #16
Nerf Gravity Round!!!!

I love SWTOR so much that I am calling out for a nerf for an ability I despise.

Azumio
02.14.2012 , 11:46 PM | #17
I like that there is a great emphasis on story.
I like the Companion idea.

That's about it, really.

Terko_Koslah
02.14.2012 , 11:53 PM | #18
They published an unfinished program, there's constructive criticism. To what extent is a matter of an opinion.
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." -- Jedi Master Yoda

ebreezyman
02.14.2012 , 11:55 PM | #19
And you sir, are exactly the kind of people i'm talking about. If you don't like swtor why on earth are you even on the forums? Just to troll those of us that do I'm assuming because for the life of me i can't fathom your intentions for being here if you don't like the game.

CupieFoxtail
02.14.2012 , 11:57 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ROSS- View Post
I actually judge a game by the number of haters (something I learned from WoW.) The more people hate it, the more sucessful it must be. I hardly ever hear people hating on LOTR or DnD. Why? Nobody plays them..
QFT sir, QFT.
is a gunslinger