3 Servers FULL already!

Glyndwri

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something is off. Both a co-worker and one of my guildmates are in and they both indicated the servers are showing "light" pop all over. And when they log in to our server [Warriors of Shadow] there isn't any kind of starting zone crush, etc that you would expect from high/full pop servers.

My guess is the website tracker may not be completely accurate just yet >.>

Something is off. Both a co-worker and one of my guildmates are in and they both indicated the servers are showing "light" pop all over. And when they log in to our server [Warriors of Shadow] there isn't any kind of starting zone crush, etc that you would expect from high/full pop servers.

My guess is the website tracker may not be completely accurate just yet >.>

ofc the starting zones aint packed, there are 25+ instance on the starting planet.

Keep in mind that this is point-in-time status. Most of them probably will show Full for quite a ways after launch until things calm down. This is pretty much the scenario where everyone who is able to is logging on at the same time. Once things quiet down a bit and people get back to their regular routines, the amount of people logged in at the same time should smooth out a bit.

Except at most they are seeing 2-3 phases for the starter planet right now - so obviously these servers aren't even remotely close to full ;)

Thats prob why they are full right now. MOre phases may be added later today/tonight etc. the thing is.. WE DO NOT KNOW. so stop the speculating alread :p

I'm totally not worried about them not having enough servers, that is a for sure thing. They have to do that or the game wouldn't last, lots of law suits etc. What IS worrying is that not all friends will get on the same server if they didnt A. preorder B. get a preorder code when they preordered or C. are playing with another guild on Diff server as their main but want to play with us as secondary..... they will never be able to if the servers are capped at such a small population. Not to mention any new players you dont know coming in to join... wtg...

The Swiftsure and Harbinger are Oceanic players' "official" servers. This just goes to show the high enthusiasm of Red Zoners! Go, Red Zoners. go!

(Bioware and Origin should take note-there ARE Star Wars fans from out of the Origin-defined "World" (as in worldwide launch of SWTOR). :)

that tracker may be showing as full cause of the guilds they put on each server. the players may not be in yet but the slot is reserved

unfortunately the first server to hit full, "Jung Ma", is an RP PvP server which wasn't part of the head start program I should know that is where my guild is rolling. Unfortunately it will apparently not be where I am rolling. Thanks bioware for not letting me play with my friends.

Thats prob why they are full right now. MOre phases may be added later today/tonight etc. the thing is.. WE DO NOT KNOW. so stop the speculating alread :p

Doesn't matter to me! I was just pointing out some information that was relayed to me by people playing and comparing it to how servers were showing med/high in some cases.