Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

November pre orders

Rahl_Windsong
12.13.2011 , 08:42 PM | #11
I am in the November boat so I hope it is earlier then later and anyway I heard it was all decided on who they like best so probly I get in next anyway...heh

HazardOOI
12.13.2011 , 08:42 PM | #12
You will be let in on the 15th in the last wave of the day.

Also, you are currently worried over the money. Stop that.

CliffTarpey
12.13.2011 , 08:42 PM | #13
Judging from the posts on the forums and other websites today, it looks like they invited roughly 100,000 people today. Rough estimate SWTOR had 900,000+ preorders by end of November. The dev tracker post said they were looking to increase the invites tomorrow, then increase it daily through the week/weekend.

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Pure guess, @ 150K to 200K invites per day, November registrations would look at Sat/Sun invite.

(Edited for numbers)
SABRE SQUAD MEMBER
Veteran of Mission "11" & Operation "Fowl Play"
-NEVER FORGET-

SupremeJim
12.13.2011 , 08:44 PM | #14
Bleh, I ordered in September and I'm praying to be in tomorrow even if its the last wave. Only day I have off work until next Saturday.
I am sick of hearing people try and claim that other MMO's are copy/paste of WoW. An MMO looks like WoW because WoW IS AN MMO.
~Phycosis

Aowar
12.13.2011 , 08:45 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffTarpey View Post
Judging from the posts on the forums and other websites today, it looks like they had roughly 100,000 people today (Rough estimate SWTOR had 900,000+ preorders by end of November). The dev tracker post said they were looking to increase the invites tomorrow, then increase it daily through the week/weekend.

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Pure guess, November registrations would look at Sat/Sun invite.

Oddly they had no problem getting 800k+ or so in for a two day period with far less servers. Apparently the stress test wasn't really what it claimed. It was a marketing tool, nothing more.

coronary
12.13.2011 , 08:47 PM | #16
Judging by the way this game has been run I would expect things to go better than they are predicting. I think all preorders will get at least 2 days early access. I preordered October 23rd.
Who's more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows it?

KrypticFiend
12.13.2011 , 08:48 PM | #17
well saying that there were alot of pre order right when it was available, today and tomarrow will have maybe a week of people getting in after that the span of days will get larger cause less people would of preorder maybe towards sat they will have 3week or even a month of ppl getting invites for EGA. it just depends on when there were peaks of pre order copies being bought.
the end justifies the means

jtype_sw
12.13.2011 , 08:50 PM | #18
I'm sure they will give ANYONE who preordered at least 1-2 days, 18th and 19th, so we who preordered on Nov will prob be in sometime on the 16th, 17th, so Friday/Saturday.

CliffTarpey
12.13.2011 , 08:53 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Aowar View Post
Oddly they had no problem getting 800k+ or so in for a two day period with far less servers. Apparently the stress test wasn't really what it claimed. It was a marketing tool, nothing more.
I understand that lots of people are upset by the lack of invites (myself included). However, BioWare claims they are doing it for the right reasons and I agree with the majority of their posts.

I registered July 28th with no invite today, and only 5/30 of our guildies received their emails. Looks like another sleepless night and exciting day tomorrow.
SABRE SQUAD MEMBER
Veteran of Mission "11" & Operation "Fowl Play"
-NEVER FORGET-

Shoxc
12.13.2011 , 08:53 PM | #20
There's a fundamental flaw with all you folks making random guesses based on the date of preorder.

Nothing to do with the date, everything to do with the number of accounts.

First 200k, next 200k, etc.