Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Busted the 50% XP armor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ThomasStarWars
10.22.2019 , 11:39 PM | #1
Now you have to keep the armor up to date for 50 levels with mods because they got rid of the armoring making it worthwhile for 50 levels, and if you want to move the armor to a different character, you have to remove the mods and put fresh mods in on the other character because of the level requirements on mods.

Suzsi
10.23.2019 , 02:19 AM | #2
Annoying isn't it?

-

~~ Always looking for more Theron Shan and Aric romance. ~~

Eiter
10.23.2019 , 02:26 AM | #3
I must have been using this wrong. The only difference for me, is that I now have to add armouring. Which is negligible.

And now I have two of this set. Yay.

Suzsi
10.23.2019 , 02:30 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Eiter View Post
I must have been using this wrong. The only difference for me, is that I now have to add armouring. Which is negligible.

And now I have two of this set. Yay.
With the armor on the set I was able to do the entire class story without bothering with mods. Now with the difficulty increase and nerfed set it will be yet another boring time sink added to leveling.

-

~~ Always looking for more Theron Shan and Aric romance. ~~

Nmyownworld
10.23.2019 , 04:06 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
With the armor on the set I was able to do the entire class story without bothering with mods. Now with the difficulty increase and nerfed set it will be yet another boring time sink added to leveling.
Same. I used to rock that built-in armor rating of the XP armor through a lot of levels, just getting mods and enhancements for it periodically. Meh. Not a big deal losing the built-in armoring, but it sure was a nice convenience.

ElectroFidgit
10.23.2019 , 06:25 AM | #6
I have a relevant question. I saw in the patch notes that we were supposed to get the dark vs light armor in the Overflow? I didn't log into an overflow but I did have two boxes that said they were the dark versus light armor but both boxes only amounted to five pieces. am I missing a box or am I missing something else entirely?
Refer a friend link
http://www.swtor.com/r/K34j26

DawnAskham
10.23.2019 , 06:48 AM | #7
The armor should be an item in collections - also should be available in game at least on some sort of recurring basis for those that missed the DvL event.

Pscyon
10.23.2019 , 06:51 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ElectroFidgit View Post
I have a relevant question. I saw in the patch notes that we were supposed to get the dark vs light armor in the Overflow? I didn't log into an overflow but I did have two boxes that said they were the dark versus light armor but both boxes only amounted to five pieces. am I missing a box or am I missing something else entirely?
Mine was in legacy storage, not command stash overflow.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

AllisonLightning
10.23.2019 , 06:52 AM | #9
Or just run it completely empty for levelling? I only use it for speed levelling and it was fine on my healer less than thirty minutes ago.
http://www.swtor.com/r/xsvzTv

Come to the dark side, where you get cookies and so do I.

Transcendent
10.23.2019 , 07:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
Mine was in legacy storage, not command stash overflow.
Same.
REFERRAL LINK - Previous subscribers get seven days of subscription, one Complimentary Character Transfer (and more unlocks) - New players get a Jumpstart bundle with unlocks, for free!- Literally the small print