Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Crafting Mats tab is underwhelming

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Crafting Mats tab is underwhelming

HoloTweed
10.22.2019 , 02:23 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
It was done well.
LOL. "I know you are, but what am I?" It clearly wasn't well done, it was half done. Isn't it a little early for blind White Knighting?

casirabit
10.22.2019 , 02:25 PM | #12
Lol, that is not a big deal compared to the prices of getting the new schematics and upgrading your crafting so you get to 700.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

ZionHalcyon
10.22.2019 , 02:26 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by HoloTweed View Post
LOL. "I know you are, but what am I?" It clearly wasn't well done, it was half done. Isn't it a little early for blind White Knighting?
Not too early to poke fun at the person who wanted the devs to move all their stuff for them.

You want them to do your laundry and walk your dog too?

It was done well. It's iteration 1.0. I'm sure as time goes on, they can improve on it and make it better. But as a starting point, a legacy crafting tab that doesn't take up slots in my cargo hold is a thing of beauty, and I have about 4 1/2 tabs I'll be able to clear out once I get home to play. And I know what its like because I tested on PTS.

It was done well.

HoloTweed
10.22.2019 , 02:36 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
Not too early to poke fun at the person who wanted the devs to move all their stuff for them.

You want them to do your laundry and walk your dog too?

It was done well. It's iteration 1.0. I'm sure as time goes on, they can improve on it and make it better. But as a starting point, a legacy crafting tab that doesn't take up slots in my cargo hold is a thing of beauty, and I have about 4 1/2 tabs I'll be able to clear out once I get home to play. And I know what its like because I tested on PTS.

It was done well.
You being snarky and repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it true. In fact, it makes your stance even weaker. But hey, keep acting the Hutt.

LordLongus
10.22.2019 , 02:40 PM | #15
I think its great. A bunch of complaining about nothing, me thinks.
CHARSON!!! - Combat Medic Commando Trooper (main)
Masuko - Sharpshooter Gunslinger Smuggler
Destroika - Vengeance Juggernaut Warrior
Day 1 subscriber and member of The Bastion server, pre-merger

ZionHalcyon
10.22.2019 , 02:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by LordLongus View Post
I think its great. A bunch of complaining about nothing, me thinks.
Indeed.

ZionHalcyon
10.22.2019 , 02:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by HoloTweed View Post
You being snarky and repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it true. In fact, it makes your stance even weaker. But hey, keep acting the Hutt.
Ok.

It was done well.

Revenaught
10.22.2019 , 02:53 PM | #18
I too would like different options on how the materials are sorted in their categories. Also I would like the tabs I have closed down to not spring open when I put materials in one of the other tabs. Minor concerns most likely but improvements I would like to see in the future.

That said my groaning Legacy bank is feeling much better now that all those resources are located elsewhere.
Mal - Define interesting.
Wash - Oh God. Oh God. We're all gonna die?
Mal - This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence. So we may experience some slight, turbulence...and then explode.

kunderam
10.22.2019 , 02:55 PM | #19
Honestly, I was half way expecting it to all be moved over automatically, at least the stuff in legacy storage. But oh well it took all of 5 minutes to transfer everything over.

As for how they are displayed I suppose sorting options would be nice, but really, I never look to see how many I have of a mat until I go to craft something, and then the crafting menu will show me how many I have/how many I need. So, /shrug.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with my suddenly expansive storage space.
Kundera Milan
<Delusions of Grandeur>

Nemmar
10.22.2019 , 02:59 PM | #20
Oh no! The poor guy is too lazy too deposit his mats himself.
The humanity! How are we ever gonna get over this!

Maybe you would prefer to go to the back to the old system if this one is so bad?
Honestly, this is a petty complain. Get over it.