Revanite Flair

OK, maybe (and I'd say that you're probably one of the players who would appreciate it, otherwise you wouldn't be suggesting it), but the more interesting question (for which there is no reliable answer) is "How many players would appreciate it?".

My guess would be more than the players who appreciate "sign of the captured". Who uses that? Is it for ERP?

My guess would be more than the players who appreciate "sign of the captured". Who uses that? Is it for ERP?

That's a good question (er, not the bit about ERP...). We do spend some time as "the captured", but since the whole of that time is spent in a solo instance (KotFE Chapter II), the flair does seem a bit strange.

OK, maybe (and I'd say that you're probably one of the players who would appreciate it, otherwise you wouldn't be suggesting it), but the more interesting question (for which there is no reliable answer) is "How many players would appreciate it?".

For starters, all things Revan have generally done well on the CM, based on in-game popularity.

It isn't unreasonable to think a well-designed flair that is Revan-related wouldn't be attractive to many players who buy and use flairs on their characters.

Not sure why you are always putting ideas down for no reason.

Edited by arunav

• 3 weeks later...