A thrower paralyzed sr queue but devs ignoring this

omaan

A horrible commando thrower is queueing solo ranked on darth malgus every day and just waits when afk system will kick him and does literally nothing. Yes there are many throwers like him and most of players are just dodging/not queueing when such throwers are queueing

BUT THE PROBLEM is this thrower is queueing almost 24/7 which makes us wonder there are a few people using this character and who are just changing each other for sleep/food needs which allows them to throw in solo ranked almost 24/7.

Tonnes of reports were made in tickets, players (including me) also reported this thrower directly to Keith and Musco.

SO WHY HE IS STILL THROWING? 2 weeks have passed and this guys is still throwing in solo ranked.

This guy cant be dodged (since he is queueing 24/7), he does literally nothing in arena so his team ALWAYS LOOSES. How many more reports we need to write so you guys finally start doing something? I wasnt queueing solo ranked for 3 days because of this horrible offender. How long will we wait?

Remember what Musco said in the previous Bad Feeling Podcast. The studio pretty much wants these types of players in ranked que - mat farmers, conquest players, arrogant PvE'ers, trolls and throwers, you name it. :rolleyes:
It's still required to queue for, but not win I think, pvp to get rid of the alliance alert for Major Pierce too, so I guess there's the odd player that will idle through to get that done too. Oh how I wish there was a PvE option for that, but I'm not suffering warzones or having them suffer me for it. Curse you to hell flashing alliance alert icon! :mad:

I'm curious: assuming all three players on a team vote to kick, how long does it take for someone to get kicked?

Asking for a friend.

:rak_03:

you cant vote kick prior to the start of each match...so damage to your team is already done when the counter starts ticking...

A horrible commando thrower is queueing solo ranked on darth malgus every day and just waits when afk system will kick him and does literally nothing. Yes there are many throwers like him and most of players are just dodging/not queueing when such throwers are queueing

BUT THE PROBLEM is this thrower is queueing almost 24/7 which makes us wonder there are a few people using this character and who are just changing each other for sleep/food needs which allows them to throw in solo ranked almost 24/7.

Tonnes of reports were made in tickets, players (including me) also reported this thrower directly to Keith and Musco.

SO WHY HE IS STILL THROWING? 2 weeks have passed and this guys is still throwing in solo ranked.

This guy cant be dodged (since he is queueing 24/7), he does literally nothing in arena so his team ALWAYS LOOSES. How many more reports we need to write so you guys finally start doing something? I wasnt queueing solo ranked for 3 days because of this horrible offender. How long will we wait?

Not everyone in Europe and North America can't do that. Where he came from is toying the invincible hack thing on your server that he is not a resident to play on your server. Wish your luck to bring that superman to end.

It's still required to queue for, but not win I think, pvp to get rid of the alliance alert for Major Pierce too, so I guess there's the odd player that will idle through to get that done too. Oh how I wish there was a PvE option for that, but I'm not suffering warzones or having them suffer me for it. Curse you to hell flashing alliance alert icon! :mad:

You can dodge pve players and quest doers in ranked by just nlt queueing solo ranked or regs during the time these guys are queueing. But we are talking about a serious thrower who intentionally queues solo ranked 24/7 and stays afk until he gets kicked from warzone so it is 4vs3 in his team. And he cant be dodged since as i said, he is playing nearly all day and night... People just stop queueing solo ranked because of him while devs do NOTHING despite all reports which were written about this thrower both in tickets and to musco/keith in pm

Remember what Musco said in the previous Bad Feeling Podcast. The studio pretty much wants these types of players in ranked que - mat farmers, conquest players, arrogant PvE'ers, trolls and throwers, you name it. :rolleyes:

Yeah....

Ranked is the new regs.

Being able to get the expensive ranked mats even if you lose every game you ever play is beyond stupid.

That's just inviting run-in-and-/stuck ez credits heroes in the que.

Edited by Kiesu

Nothing have changed, this thrower is stil Throwing 24/7 making solo ranked unplayable. The only thing which changed is that everyone found out who is this thrower and who he is throwing for. It was pretty obvious who is he throwing for though... nothing surprising.

Nothing have changed, this thrower is stil Throwing 24/7 making solo ranked unplayable. The only thing which changed is that everyone found out who is this thrower and who he is throwing for. It was pretty obvious who is he throwing for though... nothing surprising.

we are talking about the commando who gets "afk kick"ed or not? he/she throwed every match i saw him/her. if he/she would throw for someone special he/she would have played at least the game this dude would be in his/her team, or not?

we are talking about the commando who gets "afk kick"ed or not? he/she throwed every match i saw him/her. if he/she would throw for someone special he/she would have played at least the game this dude would be in his/her team, or not?

Yeah you are right, we talk about him. And no, the guy who he throws for can actually control how many fights this bot will be in his team. It is very easy to control but i wont write it here since iam scared many other will do the same :( the guy he throws for almost never gets in one team with him (bot). He did it only 1-2 times to draw away suspicious like saying to everyone "look, he is in my team, i also suffer because of him" but you know 1-2 fights means nothing when in 300 other fights bot is in the enemy team...

Just open the leaderboards in solo ranked and you will find out who this bot is throwing for.

Edited by omaan

Exactly. ^

That's why I wrote a long semi-rant about mat farmers. IMO BW should find other ways to reward high tier mats other than ranked. When you reward participants with the highest worth crafting materials in the game and all they got to do is literally queue and do nothing, what do you expect?

I wouldn't be surprised if credit sellers are using this system to get CMTs to sell, I mean it seems to me the best way to make credits. Imagine having an army of toons you just run through ranked/group ranked collecting CMTs, how many you could get.

Yeah....

Ranked is the new regs.

Being able to get the expensive ranked mats even if you lose every game you ever play is beyond stupid.

That's just inviting run-in-and-/stuck ez credits heroes in the que.

You either want frequent queue pops or good matches. Sometimes populations dont support both, so incentives have to be put in place with the intention that people will actively participate, not jjst queue. If they werent queuong, u would likely be complaining about lack of queue pops.

You either want frequent queue pops or good matches. Sometimes populations dont support both, so incentives have to be put in place with the intention that people will actively participate, not jjst queue. If they werent queuong, u would likely be complaining about lack of queue pops.

Nobody in the history of ever has complained about a que taking few minutes longer more often than they do about throwers. That my mate is an undeniable fact. If you know there is a thrower currently in the que, people who want a good game will stop quing, because there is no such thing as "good game" when someone is throwing. Throwers make people angry, long que just makes them alt-tab to youtube.

Edited by Kiesu

Nobody in the history of ever has complained about a que taking few minutes longer more often than they do about throwers. That my mate is an undeniable fact. If you know there is a thrower currently in the que, people who want a good game will stop quing, because there is no such thing as "good game" when someone is throwing. Throwers make people angry, long que just makes them alt-tab to youtube.

I will kindly direct you to the swtor forums.....oh wait, you are here. There are plenty in the archives.

I will kindly direct you to the swtor forums.....oh wait, you are here. There are plenty in the archives.

Seems you missed my point.

Long que qq? Throw in a thrower. Now theres more people not quing trying to que-dodge the thrower. Long que anyway with reduced match quality. Nobody wins.

Seems you missed my point.

Long que qq? Throw in a thrower. Now theres more people not quing trying to que-dodge the thrower. Long que anyway with reduced match quality. Nobody wins.

You are stuck on 1 person queuing and throwing when there are plenty more who arent as obvious about it, but allow queues to pop at the current frequency they do.

You are stuck on 1 person queuing and throwing when there are plenty more who arent as obvious about it, but allow queues to pop at the current frequency they do.

Am I? Weird how many people that one person seems to be in-game. Hmmmmm

Just because I didn't put the example in plural by no means means that there is just one person throwing. The really obvious one is the thread the title, the second most obvious is the mystery heroes who run in face first game after game day after day and get globalled, pretty easy to tell when they just press forward, roll their face on the keyboard and wait to die to fill their daily match quest in quick...

Are you one of those guys, or why are they worth defending?

Am I? Weird how many people that one person seems to be in-game. Hmmmmm

Just because I didn't put the example in plural by no means means that there is just one person throwing. The really obvious one is the thread the title, the second most obvious is the mystery heroes who run in face first game after game day after day and get globalled, pretty easy to tell when they just press forward, roll their face on the keyboard and wait to die to fill their daily match quest in quick...

Are you one of those guys, or why are they worth defending?

Im not defending their actions, im defending their right to do it, which gives people a pvp match to join.

Edited by olagatonjedi

Im not defending their actions, im defending their right to do it, which gives people a pvp match to join.

Yeah sure they have all the "right" in the galaxy to sit feeding to get daily mats. And we're defending our right to want a quality game in a ranked game mode, without mat farmers who don't need to press any buttons to get their mats.

The issue is these farmer who "contribute to our pops" are far too often not looking to win, they give up, are not paying attention, dont wanna improve, they just want their mats. And I don't want their non-contribution. Make a separate que for quick mats pops if you want, I'll gladly take a slow que for a fun game, I need to catch up on Netflix anyway.

Edited by Kiesu

Yeah sure they have all the "right" in the galaxy to sit feeding to get daily mats. And we're defending our right to want a quality game in a ranked game mode, without mat farmers who don't need to press any buttons to get their mats.

The issue is these farmer who "contribute to our pops" are far too often not looking to win, they give up, are not paying attention, dont wanna improve, they just want their mats. And I don't want their non-contribution. Make a separate que for quick mats pops if you want, I'll gladly take a slow que for a fun game, I need to catch up on Netflix anyway.

Not everyone plays the game, or solo ranked, for the same reason. I think you are making assumptions about the purpose of people who queue.

Not everyone plays the game, or solo ranked, for the same reason. I think you are making assumptions about the purpose of people who queue.

Oh no, someone is making assumptions in 2018!

Well yes, I am assuming mat farmers are doing mat farmy things, farmers usually figure the easiest way to farming that's the meaning of the word :rolleyes: good job figuring I assuming connection of the term to its definition.

I know not everyone plays it for the same reason, why do you think I said I and a mat farmer play the mode differently and have different expectations from it. Lol.

// to bellow: Since you seem to have nothing else to say I won't bother to respond.

Edited by Kiesu

Oh no, someone is making assumptions in 2018!

Well yes, I am assuming mat farmers are doing mat farmy things, farmers usually figure the easiest way to farming that's the meaning of the word :rolleyes: good job figuring I assuming connection of the term to its definition.

I know not everyone plays it for the same reason, why do you think I said I and a mat farmer play the mode differently and have different expectations from it. Lol.

Yet again you are stuck on one type of queuer.