SWTOR 7 Days Free and Other Perks

Clayburn

I'm a returning player and looking to see what benefits/perks my referral code has these days. Do we still get the Friends Bundle thing? If so, what comes in it? There also used to be a 7 days of free play, but the game is free to play, so is that 7 days of "subscriber" or "preferred" access? Or is there no 7 days anymore?

Thanks in advance!

I'm a returning player and looking to see what benefits/perks my referral code has these days. Do we still get the Friends Bundle thing? If so, what comes in it? There also used to be a 7 days of free play, but the game is free to play, so is that 7 days of "subscriber" or "preferred" access? Or is there no 7 days anymore?

Thanks in advance!

The seven days thing is not quite what it used to be - it is still seven days of subscriber status, but it's a sort of half-way status, with certain things missing. (Notably, it does not suffice for access to "be a subscriber on date X" reward promotions, and it doesn't allow access to the expansions either.)

Oh, and the game is not free-to-play. It's a subscriber game with an extended free trial offer.

Take note that the level cap is 60 during the 7 days subscriber status period, so any xp after hitting 60 will be wasted once the xp bar fills up (you'll be sitting at 1 xp from level 61).

One major advantage of it is that you can dump all your extra credits* into your legacy bank to avoid them going back into escrow should you choose not to subscribe.

Another advantage is that it'll also give you time to purchase legacy perks that cost more than the 350k that you can hold as preferred (rocket boost, etc.)

* Anything over the 350k allowable that is automatically sent to escrow and having to spend CC to access it.

Edited by PorsaLindahl