Too many Heroic 4 on Hoth

There are way too many Heroic 4 missions on Hoth...

Have 4 in my log now...

It's Primetime now and only 30 players on Hoth.

Not all have the quest and some are doing the bonus, which is higher level.

This leaves not many players available for it.

Also need a tank/healer, which makes it worse.

Please reduce these Heroic 4 quests to Heroic 2, which is way more do-able.

No way.

This game is already verging on a Single Player Online RPG, making these quests H2 instead of H4 would just promote this feeling.

Leave it as H4 - if you can't get a group together, then ask in guild/spam general more/ask in Fleet etc.

It's not like the heroics are required for leveling/progressing.

Heroic 4s arent required but what's the point of having those if no one is going to do them?

It's hard getting a group for a Flashpoint, and this is the same situation.

Make them Heroic 2s or non-heroics and more people will do them.

No way.

This game is already verging on a Single Player Online RPG, making these quests H2 instead of H4 would just promote this feeling.

Leave it as H4 - if you can't get a group together, then ask in guild/spam general more/ask in Fleet etc.

It's not like the heroics are required for leveling/progressing.

What's the point of numerous Heroic 4+ if few players do them? Having contents few bother to do is worse than not having them at all.

I've done all the heroics on all the planets sometimes multiple times. Daragon Path seems to be a pretty high pop imp server though so I don't have many problems finding groups. I also have a healer as a main and a tank as an alt and that may factor into finding groups.

The great thing about the later planets is that all heroics are share-able even if a person hasn't been to the area yet. Make sure when you are creating a group on these planets state that you can share the quests. The earlier planets require you to quest up to them and a lot of people think since they don't have them in their quest log they are not eligible.

The great thing about the heroic 4 mans is you don't need a perfect group or even a full 4 people. If you don't have a tank or a healer then use a ton of CC. Most dps classes can fill the healer or tank roll well enough for a heroic 4 with enough cc. The exceptions may be the heroics on Nar Shaadda and Bevalis (planet after hoth). Some of those are very hard. All the Hoth ones seemed pretty cake.