My Companion is Gone

VeroViper

I'm a smuggler. I just finished the Esseles flashpoint. During the mission it made me put my companion away b/c our group was at the limit. Now I'm back in Coruscant and my companion still isn't there. I brought up my character sheet and I don't even have a companion tab now. Anyone know what happened and how I can fix this?

I'm a smuggler. I just finished the Esseles flashpoint. During the mission it made me put my companion away b/c our group was at the limit. Now I'm back in Coruscant and my companion still isn't there. I brought up my character sheet and I don't even have a companion tab now. Anyone know what happened and how I can fix this?

The tab will be gone unless you have a companion summoned, because you will have several companions later.

In the lower left of the screen there is a circle where your companion's portrait normally is. Click anywhere in that circle and they will be re-summoned. You can use the "N" key to bring up the crew list, but unless you are changing companions, clicking the circle is much faster.