Zhentil Keep Ranked 4's

xAgonyyy

I will watch the vid at home since it keeps crashing on my work pc but...

Don't do this though. From my experience, the zhentil keep guys join wzs and try their best. I don't see them leaving wzs, I haven't seen them talking smack. These guys do need boot camp desperately, but if others trample over them, laugh, point fingers and mock, it's not going to help them at all. Not like there's Qs to log into the the bastion and play the game (we need players)... If you won't help them, at least don't bring them down; least of all in a forum.

Now, since i'm most likely not up to date on this (and haven't watched the vid), and maybe some of them (or all) do run their mouths too much, then why not address specific players rather than stereotype the guild as a whole?

Bad thread, much agony.... :mad:

Don't do this though. From my experience, the zhentil keep guys join wzs and try their best. I don't see them leaving wzs, I haven't seen them talking smack. These guys do need boot camp desperately, but if others trample over them, laugh, point fingers and mock, it's not going to help them at all. Not like there's Qs to log into the the bastion and play the game (we need players)... If you won't help them, at least don't bring them down; least of all in a forum.

Now, since i'm most likely not up to date on this (and haven't watched the vid), and maybe some of them (or all) do run their mouths too much, then why not address specific players rather than stereotype the guild as a whole?

People bag them out because they claimed to be the best APAC PvP Guild, when the only decent APAC PvP guilds still floating around are Midian and SPC.

True story. :rolleyes:

Not sure if srs or...

players like Gigarye are the worst kind of players. theyre bad. fine. but they are all about beating their own drums when they talk about how great they are, refuse to take advice, and do the same retarded things over and over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this topic but had to say something anyways. The reason ZK is so bad is because they take all the players the rest of the server rejects. Namely newcomers, castoffs, and bads that think they are really good but aren't good enough to know not to join ZK.

Usually when I get paired up with ZK premades, I just leave. Not because I don't want to sit for 15 minutes yelling at them for being so bad, but..... well, yea actually, I guess that is why lol.

And about the video - Couldn't help buy notice Zhentarim ditched his guildies at the start of the 4th round (2nd round, 2nd match). Isn't he the ZK Guildmaster? Even if he was just an officer, that is still the worst kind of person to be in a guild with. At least have the balls to stick around to the end.

Edited by Loomi

And about the video - Couldn't help buy notice Zhentarim ditched his guildies at the start of the 4th round (2nd round, 2nd match). Isn't he the ZK Guildmaster? Even if he was just an officer, that is still the worst kind of person to be in a guild with. At least have the balls to stick around to the end.

Ive seen this Zhentarim guy intentionally throw arenas. Wearing no gears, leaving spawn, and just sitting there doing nothing.

The Manshoon/Nibenay guy (who Im guessing is the GM) who spams gen chat with recruitment messages back in season 1 would queue for ranked arenas with about 26k health.

At least Gigarye was actually geared when he ques for arenas, which is more than can be said of the rest of ZK.

• 1 month later...
LOL everyone see fagony with a flute up his nose and a frog hat. what a ****in queer lol

you're obviously not one of the cool kids :cool:

and secondly, that's a recorder, not a flute...

Edited by xAgonyyy